• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type makes the best rebel?

Best Rebel?

• Total voters

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
the rebel also becomes the tyrant after the revolution is over. This happens frequently in history.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The rarest type is the only true rebel...which leaves us with a Mastermind Rational or Counselor Idealist, statistically speaking. Though being utilitarian rather than cooperative, an extra point goes to the Mastermind Rational.

S

SingSmileShine

Easy, ISTP. I was going to go with ESTP at first, but the real rebels are at the ISTP mark, I think.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Mastermind Rational.

You mean the type most likely to masturbate in university and get academic credentials, being academic overachievers becuase they fear they cannot survive in the real world without a degree?

While all the same time developing machieveillian plans and calculations to control the world but none has worked so far because they are too busy shitting in the INTJ forum?

Heh. They don't even dare to bitch about the univeristy system that turn them into work slaves and work their ass off tirelessly for worthless degree. They can only survive in the academia.

Last edited:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know, I changed my mind. I don't think any SP type would make the best rebel. They are too mainstream and moderate. An NT type on the other hand is more likely to take extreme measures to alter the architecture of the construct society has boxed us in. SPs also are more likely to take the conventional route, whereas NTs might try something really crazy. NTs also like to argue with people and really challenge things in order to implement new innovations. This would make one of the NT types the best rebel in my opinion. SPs would probably make average rebels, and NFs would probably just get along with the convoluted rules and restrictions the SJs impose. What do you folks think?

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
ISTP vote here, baby! We do it better than anybody else.
James Dean? Rebel Without a Cause? Speaks for itself.

Those ESTP pussies only do it to look "cool".

I

Infinite Bubble

INTJ; specifically when one is carrying out their Ni-Te master plan.

Possibly ENTP too.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
ENTP is my vote.

ISTPs are too practical to be good rebels. They wouldn't want to be a rebel because of the pain in the ass factor.

KDude

ENTP is my vote.

ISTPs are too practical to be good rebels. They wouldn't want to be a rebel because of the pain in the ass factor.

First off, I think this thread is stupid and don't know who's the most rebellious.. but that sentence doesn't make sense to me. If anything, preference for practicality is what got me in trouble early on. The amount of rules and obstacles that exist in civilized societies are impractical. The practical thing is to go for the immediate or quicker options.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I'm an incredible rebel, i'll rebel against anyone who doesn't agree.

S

Society

who would I prefer recruiting if I was staging a rebellion? hmm...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
best rebel is a bit oxymoronic.

KDude

If there was a massive price increase in onions, the ISTP rebel would do the obvious thing and steal onions. The ENTP would use his brain for new possibilities, and create a synthetic Onion Whiz-O-Matic. You decide what is more rebellious. I don't know.

It could be that it was an ENTJ who pointlessly jacked up the prices in the first place, so they can be rebellious too.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I do it to troll the system and see how far I can fuck.

When the system stop making sense, it needs to be trolled.