• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Keirsey's typing in only 2 questions

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. Do unicorns exist on other worlds?

What kind of crazy question is this? Unicorns don't exist at all (S)

Maybe. Depends on what is meant by existence and worlds (N)

2A.) (if S) Would you go to a party on a unicorn-inhabited planet if it existed?

These unicorn questions are a waste of time (J)

Heck yes! (P)

2B.) (if N) Would unicorns make the world a better place?

No, the existence of them would make them yet another animal to hunt and exploit (F).

That's irrelevant, we can devise unicorn robots now (T).

Jaidyn

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

2A.) Would you go to a party on a unicorn-inhabited planet if it existed?

Heck yes! (P)

2B.) Would unicorns make the world a better place?

No, the existence of them would make them yet another animal to hunt and exploit (F).

I totally love these questions! I would certainly be an NFJ with them. Very awesome. :D

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

2A.) (if S) Would you go to a party on a unicorn-inhabited planet if it existed?

Heck yes! (P)

And for those who want to try to use this test to find their full 4-letter type:

0.) Would you rather?

Read a book about unicorns (I)

Entertain a crowd with a story involving unicorns (E)

:p

ygolo

My termites win
Typology is good for parlor games:
1) Which is worse?
A) Headaches --> 2a) Do you prefer sure footing or being unrestrained?
B) Stress --> 2b) Do you prefer love or truth?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think there are less INFJs relative to the other NFs.
Uh ok, right. Then...maybe 95% is correct.
And for those who want to try to use this test to find their full 4-letter type:

0.) Would you rather?

1) Which is worse?
Great, ESTJ now. haha

An additional question is, do other worlds exist.

Heck yes! (P)

Or ENFP.

This is fun!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you trying to type yourself?

Eh, just experimenting. Other people have answered the questions so I thought I would too, and it's interesting to see what I get. It also helps determine whether they are good questions. Of course it's just for laughs, but still.

Pushbeat

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Ok, how about this one.

Recall how you learn at school. What did you commonly prefer for lessons that went easily?
- first the facts, then build a bigger picture (S)
- first the bigger picture, then seek for relevant facts (N)

Recall the last 3 important decisions you've made. What did you prefer in 2 or 3 times (even if you did actually something else)?
- harmony before truth (F)
- truth before harmony (T)

Look at your working place. How do you normally find it when you start to work or learn?
- it is clean or at least organised in a way somebody else can find anything (J)
- it is in a working-state, I know were everything is (P)

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yup, i'm horrible with names, though i have a great memory with numbers. ENFP speaking.
F types don't always remember names. Or even faces. Trust me on this. Especially NFs, or maybe particularly Fi-users.

wonders

MBTI Type
Ti
Enneagram
Id
Nice thread :D I picked some of the more interesting questions to answer. Analyse 'em to your heart's content! :)

1. Your eyes fall upon a long line of guitars in a shop window. Pick the thought process most suitable on first sight:

S: They're all different shapes, sizes and colours. All of them have their own separate features.
N: They're all the same entity; instruments that are capable of creating sounds for playing music.

Sorry, can't choose. I don't think these qualify as type related thought processes at all. Much too simple and basic processes. At least, when I look at them, I see what they look like (S) and at the same time I know what they're used for as a category (N...?!?!). In a normal person's brain, category recognition should come very fast after building the visual representation in the visual cortex. Since when does recognising an object's category count as iNtuition? I will add though that for me it's easier to have a very good visual representation than naming objects fast, I'm great at drawing; otoh, I can deal with an object without naming it and would easily know that the guitars in the shop window are all used to play music.

2a. (S) In which area of life are you more inclined to place some sense of order onto?

J: The exterior world. (I allow my thoughts to be more directionless and free-flowing.)
P: My thoughts. (Not as much exertion on the exterior as I can fit around whatever comes up.)

I can do either, depending on my mood. I mean, I sometimes like the idea of putting things in order in my apartment... and I actually do it sometimes, haha. My thoughts aren't necessarily ordered either but they can be and I can like that.

2b. (N) Which attitude leads you through life the most?

T: Detached 'truth', which is separate from myself and I don't like to mix the two.
F: My own person values and morality. I remain undetached from these most of the time and they motivate me.

Definitely the truth thingie. Not that I'm completely amoral or anything but it's not something very personal for me.

==> T is the only letter to be determined from this set of questions

Ok, how about this one.

Recall how you learn at school. What did you commonly prefer for lessons that went easily?

The former (S). How do you first do the bigger picture without knowing anything about the topic yet? :unsure:

Recall the last 3 important decisions you've made. What did you prefer in 2 or 3 times (even if you did actually something else)?

Truth before harmony (T), definitely. Causes me issues all the time :cry:

Look at your working place. How do you normally find it when you start to work or learn?
- it is clean or at least organised in a way somebody else can find anything (J)

The latter, definitely!

==> SP/ST based on this set of questions

1 Does philosophy bore and confuse you?
yes S no N

No.

I can sometimes go upset over how stupid certain philosophy ideas or reasonings are, though. Then others are great, inspiring, deep, etc., so overall it's okay :)

2 Are you more:
boring: SJ
hedonistic: SP

Neither particularly much but hedonistic still sounds better than boring, ha.

3 Would you rather:
have a pet unicorn: NF
become a computer programmer: NT

The former would be fun, the latter would be a way of creating things and earning money on the side :D MMMmmm, hard to choose but I'll go for the latter as I can have fun other ways too, then.

==> NT from this set of questions

My questions

Question 1: If you study a subject, what are you interested in?
A. The pure facts and how you can use these practically (S)
B. What you can do with the subject and the theory behind the facts (N)

I'm interested in theory and facts too, together. But best if I can use it too for some project of mine. More motivation -> I will learn more material that way.

Question 2 for an S: What's you favorite way of things in life?
A. Matters should be plain, you want clearness (J)
B. Nice to have some space for unexpected things (P)

B is a bit better.

Question 2 for an N: What do you consider when you make a decision?
A. You objectively weigh pros and cons (T)
B. You consider how your decision affect you or others (F)

A first.

==> SP/ST from this set of questions

Do you find yourself thinking abstractly often?
1. Yes: N
2. No: S

What counts as "often"? I can think abstractly and enjoy it at times and then other times I don't do much of it because I'm busy with something else.

1N. A. Do you find yourself feeling the weight of the emotional world on your shoulders or B) the weight of potential progress in systems more?
A: F
B: T

B

1S: A. Would you rather write directions for someone or B) get lost in the woods and survive, take pictures, etc.
A. J
B. P

B! Definitely! Lol

==> T and P from this set of questions

1- If you were forced to watch a single channel for an entire day, and you had to choose between Discovery Channel or ESPN, which one would you pick?
-Discovery Channel (N)
-ESPN (S)

Both, switch between them at times. (Depending on specific topic)
Alright, if I really have to choose, make it the former option.

2a- What are you planning to do today?
-I was thinking about maybe going out, perhaps to the club, what do you think? (P)
-Going to the club, 8 pm. Interested? (J)

Varies. Sometimes I have specific times to do things, sometimes not. Though, when it's specific it's changeable... so make it P overall.

2b- Define love.
A- What do you mean? (T)
B- *Comes up an speech about parental love, platonic love, romantic love, and also lust* (F)

T, lol!!

==> NT/P from this set of questions

Relationships require both of these things but which is more important?
a) commitment (S)
b) compatibility (N)

What does that have to do with the S/N dichotomy?!

Anyway, for me, commitment follows (well, would follow) compatibility.

You're on your way to a party and your friend asks if he/she can join. You:
a) call and ask to bring a guest (J)
b) say of course and bring the guest (P)

Depends on who the host is

==> N from this set of questions (though not very usable)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know this may sound stupid. :cheese: But will all F's actually answer 'empathetic' to this question?

I would definitely choose rational. Which proves beyond a doubt I'm XNTP. :alttongue: So ha. Unless I'm in the 5%.

I'd probably pick rational too. But I can't speak for all T's. I'm sure there are some who'd choose empathetic. I see both as desirable qualities to have.

Heck yes! (P)

That's irrelevant, we can devise unicorn robots now (T).QUOTE]

NT by this

0.) Would you rather?

Definitely an I

1) Which is worse?

Ok, how about this one.

Weak preferences on the last two. I like harmony almost as much truth and I am reasonably neat.

Pushbeat

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=17771]wonders[/MENTION], do you know your MBTI-type? Probably more T than F, I guess.

wonders

MBTI Type
Ti
Enneagram
Id
[MENTION=17771]wonders[/MENTION], do you know your MBTI-type? Probably more T than F, I guess.

Yeah, probably more T than F. You can look at my typeme thread for more info, it's at "some xxTP" so far. :)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, probably more T than F. You can look at my typeme thread for more info, it's at "some xxTP" so far. :)

Haha good summary. I really think you could go either way on the first two, though I'm leaning toward E.