• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Keirsey's typing in only 2 questions

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1 Does philosophy bore and confuse you?
yes S no N
2 Are you more:
boring: SJ
hedonistic: SP
3 Would you rather:
have a pet unicorn: NF
become a computer programmer: NT

T

The Iron Giant

yes S no N
2 Are you more:
3 Would you rather:

I studied philosophy in college and listen to a weekly philosophy podcast. Even the boring parts don't confuse me :wink: Also would love a unicorn.

Alas, I am unbelievably boring.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I studied philosophy in college and listen to a weekly philosophy podcast. Even the boring parts don't confuse me :wink: Also would love a unicorn.

Alas, I am unbelievably boring.

Lol. I suppose there will always be exceptions.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes S no N
2 Are you more:
3 Would you rather:

Programming sounds kind of boring but I wouldn't mind creating a program to generate pet unicorns!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you find yourself thinking abstractly often?
1. Yes: N
2. No: S

1N. A. Do you find yourself feeling the weight of the emotional world on your shoulders or B) the weight of potential progress in systems more?
A: F
B: T

1S: A. Would you rather write directions for someone or B) get lost in the woods and survive, take pictures, etc.
A. J
B. P

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

1N. A. Do you find yourself feeling the weight of the emotional world on your shoulders or B) the weight of potential progress in systems more?

1S: A. Would you rather write directions for someone or B) get lost in the woods and survive, take pictures, etc.
A. J
B. P

For the last one, I don't like either option but if I had to choose I'd go with the first just because I hate the feeling of being lost.

Pushbeat

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Seems to me the T/F question is the hardest.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

What does this mean? Like you want to contribute to ways of thinking?
A. J
B. P
Both of those sound appealing.

Ok, new T/F question:
Whose job would you rather have (if you had to choose)- Oprah, or Donald Trump?

I

Infinite Bubble

1. Your eyes fall upon a long line of guitars in a shop window. Pick the thought process most suitable on first sight:

S: They're all different shapes, sizes and colours. All of them have their own separate features.
N: They're all the same entity; instruments that are capable of creating sounds for playing music.

2a. (S) In which area of life are you more inclined to place some sense of order onto?

J: The exterior world. (I allow my thoughts to be more directionless and free-flowing.)
P: My thoughts. (Not as much exertion on the exterior as I can fit around whatever comes up.)

2b. (N) Which attitude leads you through life the most?

T: Detached 'truth', which is separate from myself and I don't like to mix the two.
F: My own person values and morality. I remain undetached from these most of the time and they motivate me.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ok, new T/F question:

1. Your eyes fall upon a long line of guitars in a shop window. Pick the thought process most suitable on first sight:

S: They're all different shapes, sizes and colours. All of them have they're own separate features.
N: They're all the same entity; instruments that are capable of creating sounds for playing music.

2a. (S) In which area of life are you more inclined to place some sense of order onto?

J: The exterior world. (I allow my thoughts to be more directionless and free-flowing.)
P: My thoughts. (Not as much exertion on the exterior as I can fit around whatever comes up.)

T: Detached 'truth', which is separate from myself and I don't like to mix the two.
F: My own person values and morality. I remain undetached from these most of the time and they motivate me.

How does one organize one thoughts?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

S: They're all different shapes, sizes and colours. All of them have they're own separate features.

A mix of the two.

How does one organize one thoughts?
You can think of it like you have a deck of cards, and each one represents a thought. You can put them together in all sorts of ways- connect spades, then connect like numbers, then put a chain of them in numerical order, etc. I think of it like I have an infinitely large filing cabinet in my mind. But the connections are more along the lines of the deck of cards (except more complex).

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What does this mean? Like you want to contribute to ways of thinking?

Ok, new T/F question:

Well, one is surely more appealing than the other. In many typology questions I feel I could be "both." As we all know, it is the preference that indicates the type. As an NT, I'd likely rather have Oprah's job.

Perhaps a good T/F question would be: is it more of a compliment to be empathetic or rational?

Pushbeat

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Perhaps a good T/F question would be: is it more of a compliment to be empathetic or rational?

I know this may sound stupid. :cheese: But will all F's actually answer 'empathetic' to this question?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know this may sound stupid. :cheese: But will all F's actually answer 'empathetic' to this question?

95% of NFs I know would. The problem with asking only two questions is there are no absolutes. So you just have to go with what an NF is most likely to choose.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
95% of NFs I know would. The problem with asking only two questions is there are no absolutes. So you just have to go with what an NF is most likely to choose.
I would definitely choose rational. Which proves beyond a doubt I'm XNTP. :alttongue: So ha. Unless I'm in the 5%.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would definitely choose rational. Which proves beyond a doubt I'm XNTP. :alttongue: So ha. Unless I'm in the 5%.

Well, excepting of INFJs. They seem obsessed with being rational.

Pushbeat

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Well, excepting of INFJs. They seem obsessed with being rational.

But Greenfairy is a perceiver, so no INFJ. that is, is it the judging trait that makes them feel rational?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But Greenfairy is a perceiver, so no INFJ. that is, is it the judging trait that makes them feel rational?

I think it might be the Ti.