User Tag List

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

Default Future Meet-up + chit-chat Session, in LA.

DOES ANY ONE OF YOU LIVE IN Los Angeles, California?

I was thinking to myself, how do I prove to these strangers that I can type 100% accurately?

then the answer lent itself to me.

I should just meet with some of you (who are interested in meeting)

and set up a "get-together, coffee, chit-chat, walk around and talk, etc" event

I could help clear up any issues with people who are confused about themselves, their type, or anyone else they know's type.

consider this a "call-out" to anybody living in the Los Angeles Area who is open to meeting up for an hour or so, one sunny afternoon, to chit chat about personality typing, and the wonders it can and will bring to your life.

I am planning on having this "get-together" in 2 months time from now.

so you have time to ponder on it, if you're in the area.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Honestly, no one cares if you can type 100% accurately. It's not a big deal to anyone here. Why are you feeling like you somehow have to prove yourself?

If you had said you were just a 'decent typist," people would have accepted it. But you insisted on making claims that you couldn't substantiate on an online forum, and now you want people to come out so you can prove that you are right.

People want to do meetups to have fun and get to know others. They don't want to show up just so you can prove that you are right or to have some stranger "type" them. They want to just have a good time.

This all seems to be part of a need to bolster your ego, rather than just being friendly. Why not just be friendly and not worry so much about "proving" how good a typist you are? More people will probably show up, if you're just planning to have some fun together. But not if it's going to be a showcase for you to prove your superpowers.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

On the bright side, the username seems to fit.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    On the bright side, the username seems to fit.
    That is definitely a point in his favor. I'm almost a believer!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Will you attempt to observe and type on the use of cognitive functions in any way or type people by just "what they look like?"

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

y'all sound like y'all are gonna miss out on some extremely valuable information about yourselves.

but that's ok with me

I'd only be mildly disappointed.

this ain't for my ego, my ego is already big enough.

I don't need a boost or anything of that sort.

I was just thinking that, I could help out any confused ones, anyone who's real thirsty to get to the bottom of who they are, and how they fit in to the human social puzzle
    I don't think you caught on to my main point;
    I have valuable insight on all humans, and I'm willing to share it, because that's my way of giving back to the community.

if you have a problem with that, then you don't have to come!

and I got a hinkering that y'all aren't even in LA

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Will you attempt to observe and type on the use of cognitive functions in any way or type people by just "what they look like?"
    I won't "attempt". I will 100% accurately type any living human that is within my visual vicinity. Especially if they talk.

I type based on a whole myriad of methods all combined, simultaneously, to get to the bottom line.

here's just a few methods that I use:

-visual indicators (ticks, etc)
    -listening (to how they talk, and what they say)
    -understanding what energy level they are (in general)
    -intuitively feeling out their values
    -observing their body language, and mannerisms,
    -etc. etc. etc.

that then leads me to:

-their general psychological health level, and how they feel about themselves
    -their view of the world around them
    -their view of their close and distant relationships

which then leads me to:

-what's missing in their lives
    -what's missing in themselves
    -the issues with their close relationships
    -what can be done about their lives, communication, relationships...(the next steps)

but yea, please don't waste this thread, by cluttering it up with skepticism and nonsense, if you're not from LA

thank you

woo hoo 69!

Infinite Bubble

Would you be willing to put up a video of yourself clearly explaining in precise detail your methods, and then using this and the video to analyze yourself, and how it shows that you are an ESFP?