• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Future Meet-up + chit-chat Session, in LA.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
DOES ANY ONE OF YOU LIVE IN Los Angeles, California?

I was thinking to myself, how do I prove to these strangers that I can type 100% accurately?

then the answer lent itself to me.

I should just meet with some of you (who are interested in meeting)

and set up a "get-together, coffee, chit-chat, walk around and talk, etc" event

I could help clear up any issues with people who are confused about themselves, their type, or anyone else they know's type.

consider this a "call-out" to anybody living in the Los Angeles Area who is open to meeting up for an hour or so, one sunny afternoon, to chit chat about personality typing, and the wonders it can and will bring to your life.

I am planning on having this "get-together" in 2 months time from now.

so you have time to ponder on it, if you're in the area.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Honestly, no one cares if you can type 100% accurately. It's not a big deal to anyone here. Why are you feeling like you somehow have to prove yourself?

If you had said you were just a 'decent typist," people would have accepted it. But you insisted on making claims that you couldn't substantiate on an online forum, and now you want people to come out so you can prove that you are right.

People want to do meetups to have fun and get to know others. They don't want to show up just so you can prove that you are right or to have some stranger "type" them. They want to just have a good time.

This all seems to be part of a need to bolster your ego, rather than just being friendly. Why not just be friendly and not worry so much about "proving" how good a typist you are? More people will probably show up, if you're just planning to have some fun together. But not if it's going to be a showcase for you to prove your superpowers.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On the bright side, the username seems to fit.

Standuble

Will you attempt to observe and type on the use of cognitive functions in any way or type people by just "what they look like?"

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
y'all sound like y'all are gonna miss out on some extremely valuable information about yourselves.

but that's ok with me

I'd only be mildly disappointed.

this ain't for my ego, my ego is already big enough.

I don't need a boost or anything of that sort.

I was just thinking that, I could help out any confused ones, anyone who's real thirsty to get to the bottom of who they are, and how they fit in to the human social puzzle
I don't think you caught on to my main point;
I have valuable insight on all humans, and I'm willing to share it, because that's my way of giving back to the community.

if you have a problem with that, then you don't have to come!

and I got a hinkering that y'all aren't even in LA

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
Will you attempt to observe and type on the use of cognitive functions in any way or type people by just "what they look like?"

I won't "attempt". I will 100% accurately type any living human that is within my visual vicinity. Especially if they talk.

I type based on a whole myriad of methods all combined, simultaneously, to get to the bottom line.

here's just a few methods that I use:

-visual indicators (ticks, etc)
-listening (to how they talk, and what they say)
-understanding what energy level they are (in general)
-intuitively feeling out their values
-observing their body language, and mannerisms,
-etc. etc. etc.

that then leads me to:

-their general psychological health level, and how they feel about themselves
-their view of the world around them
-their view of their close and distant relationships

which then leads me to:

-what's missing in their lives
-what's missing in themselves
-the issues with their close relationships
-what can be done about their lives, communication, relationships...(the next steps)

but yea, please don't waste this thread, by cluttering it up with skepticism and nonsense, if you're not from LA

thank you

woo hoo 69!

I

Infinite Bubble

Would you be willing to put up a video of yourself clearly explaining in precise detail your methods, and then using this and the video to analyze yourself, and how it shows that you are an ESFP?