User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

Cool Honest Curiosity: Is Anyone Else as good as me at Typing people? ANYone?

I know that this thread sounds incredibly cocky/arrogant.

But I really don't mean it that way. Let me explain:

I have observed lots of inexperienced "newbies" or "novices" on this forum and all other type forums, who don't really quite understand the whole artform/science, and a lot of "non-believers"
    who all just....lack experience...or dedication to learning this craft (which is ... the art and science of typing people)

I have spent the last 7 years of my life (19 hours a day, 7 days a week) studying people and personalities...
    I have learned and mastered every system available (Enneagram, MBTI, Socionics, etc)
    and I have realized that the sad truth is...the human race has not advanced enough...to actually see and agree on just how Important it is, to understand and type all people (for the ultimate goal of better self-understanding, and better confidence in self, and of having a better understanding of other people.)

I plan on writing a book, one day. to sum up all my discoveries and findings.
    I have even unified all the different "trains of thought" and "methods/schools-of-thought"
    into 1, comprehensive and expansive personality type methodology.

and ya know, I have many friends...who all have learned it...but none of them can enjoy the benefits of learning all this stuff, like I do. (sadly)
    for example...

I can literally walk down the street (any street) and just instantly type anyone, by observing them for a few seconds.
    and I am met with 100% accuracy. (wasn't always that good, I had to work to get that good)
    it literally feels like a super-power!
    so awesome...

but I haven't met ANYone else...who can enjoy that with me (at my pace) (sadly)
    and some people find this "power" of mine creepy and invasive...
    because I can tell them many things about themselves, and their lives, shortly after meeting them! with almost microscopic-accuracy.
    (and all of it is based on all the different type-theories, combined with my life experience, and intuition.)

it really creeps people out! But I find it hilarious! and endlessly entertaining!

I know you (the reader) still find this very arrogant/cocky.
    but please, try to stomach it.

I am patiently waiting for discussion, and to be proven that there Are others, out there, as well,
    who are GREAT at typing people.

where are you, pro-typers?

No, you're the best.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

And here I thought truthful advertising was just an urban myth...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I gave the thread one star. Good job!

Society

*bows before the great one*

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

*Ahem*

Yes, I am.

But you might be better than me at enneagram.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you haven't given us anything to work with here to be able to judge your greatness, so why should we believe that you are the best?

though I can't say that anyone else on here has impressed me in the least either

in other words, prove it
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you haven't given us anything to work with here to be able to judge your greatness, so why should we believe that you are the best?

though I can't say that anyone else on here has impressed me in the least either

in other words, prove it
    Oh you fool -- in one small post, you have now given me everything I need to know your deepest darkest secrets, the houses where your parents grew up, where you buried your childhood pet, and who your second (not just your first!) childhood kiss was with.

I don't expect you to stump me, but please don't be boring. Next!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

@Jennifer... but I'm trying to get one of those wonderful threads where someone comes in and slaps us all with labels because those threads are always so funny!

and I had no childhood kisses, so that one's easy to guess
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

I was going to quote a classic hall of fame quote from the other forum but decided not to. It is a spiteful ad hominem typist remark.

I am better at typing than you are. "I think therefore I am." Beloved denizen of the inferior-Ni fiefdom, let us rejoice and converse a thousand tales from the sacred to the esoteric!