• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Honest Curiosity: Is Anyone Else as good as me at Typing people? ANYone?

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
I know that this thread sounds incredibly cocky/arrogant.

But I really don't mean it that way. Let me explain:

I have observed lots of inexperienced "newbies" or "novices" on this forum and all other type forums, who don't really quite understand the whole artform/science, and a lot of "non-believers"
who all just....lack experience...or dedication to learning this craft (which is ... the art and science of typing people)

I have spent the last 7 years of my life (19 hours a day, 7 days a week) studying people and personalities...
I have learned and mastered every system available (Enneagram, MBTI, Socionics, etc)
and I have realized that the sad truth is...the human race has not advanced enough...to actually see and agree on just how Important it is, to understand and type all people (for the ultimate goal of better self-understanding, and better confidence in self, and of having a better understanding of other people.)

I plan on writing a book, one day. to sum up all my discoveries and findings.
I have even unified all the different "trains of thought" and "methods/schools-of-thought"
into 1, comprehensive and expansive personality type methodology.

and ya know, I have many friends...who all have learned it...but none of them can enjoy the benefits of learning all this stuff, like I do. (sadly)
for example...

I can literally walk down the street (any street) and just instantly type anyone, by observing them for a few seconds.
and I am met with 100% accuracy. (wasn't always that good, I had to work to get that good)
it literally feels like a super-power!
so awesome...

but I haven't met ANYone else...who can enjoy that with me (at my pace) (sadly)
and some people find this "power" of mine creepy and invasive...
because I can tell them many things about themselves, and their lives, shortly after meeting them! with almost microscopic-accuracy.
(and all of it is based on all the different type-theories, combined with my life experience, and intuition.)

it really creeps people out! But I find it hilarious! and endlessly entertaining!

I know you (the reader) still find this very arrogant/cocky.
but please, try to stomach it.

I am patiently waiting for discussion, and to be proven that there Are others, out there, as well,
who are GREAT at typing people.

where are you, pro-typers?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And here I thought truthful advertising was just an urban myth...

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Ahem*

Yes, I am.

But you might be better than me at enneagram. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you haven't given us anything to work with here to be able to judge your greatness, so why should we believe that you are the best? :huh:

though I can't say that anyone else on here has impressed me in the least either :shrug:

in other words, prove it ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you haven't given us anything to work with here to be able to judge your greatness, so why should we believe that you are the best? :huh:

though I can't say that anyone else on here has impressed me in the least either :shrug:

in other words, prove it ;)

Oh you fool -- in one small post, you have now given me everything I need to know your deepest darkest secrets, the houses where your parents grew up, where you buried your childhood pet, and who your second (not just your first!) childhood kiss was with.

sherlock-dvd-3.jpg

I don't expect you to stump me, but please don't be boring. Next!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION]... but I'm trying to get one of those wonderful threads where someone comes in and slaps us all with labels because those threads are always so funny! :sadbanana:

and I had no childhood kisses, so that one's easy to guess :dry:

Standuble

I was going to quote a classic hall of fame quote from the other forum but decided not to. It is a spiteful ad hominem typist remark.

I am better at typing than you are. "I think therefore I am." Beloved denizen of the inferior-Ni fiefdom, let us rejoice and converse a thousand tales from the sacred to the esoteric!

I

Infinite Bubble

the human race has not advanced enough...to actually see and agree on just how Important it is, to understand and type all people

If humans were more advanced, we wouldn't be using fairly primitive system such as 'typing' to decipher the internal workings of the mind.

I can literally walk down the street (any street) and just instantly type anyone, by observing them for a few seconds.

What is the usual criteria for your method? What if said person has a disorder, or a similar variable that would change their behavior outwardly compared to how they really are inside?

and I am met with 100% accuracy.

Let me guess, you walk up to them and ask what their personality type is afterwards.

It would be nice if you really are that great as there would be less mistyped people on here. Prove it if you are. Go to the 'What's My Type' subforum or something.

G

garbage

Well, if you've got the expertise, we'd certainly welcome your input.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Jung would be proud. :hifive:

Freud might overanalyze your sex life in an unflattering way. :thinking:

Standuble

Call me a bigot but the ESFP typing raises alarm bells in my mind. I smell delusional bullshit.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Me too! I have videos and other stuffs....if you want.

ps: I believe the OP to be a parody troll of some kind, especially with the copy pasted posts.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd like to think that I'm as good as any random douchebag on typing people.
(heh, actually I'm only passable, I just wanted to say that... douchebag)

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
haha. funny how people respond to ego.

anyway, I would love to prove I'm great at typing! bring it on!

show me pictures of you or anyone you know, and I'll type them. (at least a handful of pics)

by the way, I never said I was the best, I only am implying that I am the best that I know, and the best that I have seen or met.

I am openly inviting challenges.
I would love to prove that I'm really good, even though some of you probably won't care even if it is true.

I don't mind...my skills are still fun for me.
and by the way, I have nothing to prove...I know I'm great at typing, it has improved my life X1,000 since before I've learned all this stuff.
but I am just curious if anyone else out there is amazingly fast at it, and accurate. at typing. anyone, anywhere.

I have introduced certain friends about the type theories, and then I immediately have them test me, by showing me pictures or videos of friends, that I do not know...
and then I proceed to type accurately, and swiftly.

they are skeptical at first, then amazed.

this is typical.

I just found, that I have lost patience with people...because everyone is so slow...
but please somebody prove me wrong.

haha. I love forums. for the drama.
people are so sensitive...and honest/straightforward...on the internet. because of the safety and comfort of their own personal bubbles.

anyway, I am not delusional. I am just very straightforward, and speaking very honestly, but you might perceive that as arrogance, because you have no idea if I can back up my words or not. (I can.)

but honestly, I am not trying to prove anything to anyone, I am just calling out to the others who are as ambitious and take "typing" as seriously as I do.

and I would only like to speak to those people. (who have devoted their entire lives to this)

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
I am not a troll. but I do enjoy parody, satire, sarcasm, etc.