First 78910 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

ok well, I am done. with you bastards.

I shall retreat to my real life now, and enjoy my awesome typing skills, that only can truly be demonstrated if you know me, or we can talk face to face.

since this whole thing, and my whole skillset is about people...real people.

so f*** you guys.

and have fun.

(j/k about the f*** you guys part)

have fun! remember, no failure-no skills!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    We do have a whole video thread, chock full of cool lil' videos, that you should tackle once you get 500 posts.

At your 500 post mark, I'm sure that someone will remind you of that thread so that you can provide your input ASAP.
    however, I will, on occasion, skim through that, and type some people.

but I shall only do it privately, through PM, because that is the best way to actually "talk" to them.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by justadouchebag View Post
    or we can talk face to face.
    Good news! You can stick around actually do this, because Skype, Facetime, and tinychat do allow for video chatting.

Just pick your software of choice and we'll accommodate you.

Quote Originally Posted by justadouchebag View Post
    ok well, I am done. with you bastards.

I shall retreat to my real life now, and enjoy my awesome typing skills, that only can truly be demonstrated if you know me, or we can talk face to face.

since this whole thing, and my whole skillset is about people...real people.

so f*** you guys.

and have fun.

(j/k about the f*** you guys part)

have fun! remember, no failure-no skills!
    You haven't finished typing me yet.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx

Yess I find myself typing everything and its accurate most if the time

garbage

I, for one, can identify people's Holland Codes and Magic: the Gathering colors like that. I can also juggle chainsaws.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I, for one, can identify people's Holland Codes and Magic: the Gathering colors like that. I can also juggle chainsaws.
    Are the chainsaws turned on?
    Ha. I thought not.

.... there's just nothing I can believe in anymore.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by justadbag View Post
    however, I will, on occasion, skim through that, and type some people.

but I shall only do it privately, through PM, because that is the best way to actually "talk" to them.
    ya'll shall he me and I cheers

Familiar with the fourth wall, dbag?

thinking of you

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

I have observed lots of inexperienced "newbies" or "novices" on this forum and all other type forums, who don't really quite understand the whole artform/science, and a lot of "non-believers"
    who all just....lack experience...or dedication to learning this craft (which is ... the art and science of typing people)

I have spent the last 7 years of my life (19 hours a day, 7 days a week) studying people and personalities...
    I have learned and mastered every system available (Enneagram, MBTI, Socionics, etc)
    and I have realized that the sad truth is...the human race has not advanced enough...to actually see and agree on just how Important it is, to understand and type all people (for the ultimate goal of better self-understanding, and better confidence in self, and of having a better understanding of other people.)

I can literally walk down the street (any street) and just instantly type anyone, by observing them for a few seconds.
    and I am met with 100% accuracy. (wasn't always that good, I had to work to get that good)
    it literally feels like a super-power!
    so awesome...

but I haven't met ANYone else...who can enjoy that with me (at my pace) (sadly)
    and some people find this "power" of mine creepy and invasive...
    because I can tell them many things about themselves, and their lives, shortly after meeting them! with almost microscopic-accuracy.
    (and all of it is based on all the different type-theories, combined with my life experience, and intuition.)

I am patiently waiting for discussion, and to be proven that there Are others, out there, as well,
    who are GREAT at typing people.

where are you, pro-typers?
    Cool, I don't doubt about this ability of yours. Comparing to you, I'm kinda new to this personality stuff and don't have all this experience as I'm still stuggling to understand Enneagram or Socionics... But since a kid I have this natural need to translate everything everyone says or does with me with my intuition. This made me very good at guessing what people really thinks, means, wants to do, what they are hiding and stuff.

That's probably part of my Ne. You know, the whole search for ideas, meanings and possibilities concept? Mine is practically all driven to understand people and their behaviour. And I honestly think that helps me to understand other people beyond what they are saying. And this probably helps me to type people correctly within few moments of interaction.

I feel you when you say you need facial expressions of someone to type him, because I do need this too. And it's not only that. It's people's gestures, way of speaking, words used, and even way of walking that helps me to define someone's type. I don't know how it happens, it just does.
    Anyway, good to know that there are people with this talent so developed.

garbage

I have learned and mastered every system available (Enneagram, MBTI, Socionics, etc)
    What about the Big 5 and DISC? Those systems are pretty much everywhere.