User Tag List

First 78910 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 93

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    ok well, I am done. with you bastards.

    I shall retreat to my real life now, and enjoy my awesome typing skills, that only can truly be demonstrated if you know me, or we can talk face to face.

    since this whole thing, and my whole skillset is about people...real people.

    so f*** you guys.

    and have fun.


    (j/k about the f*** you guys part)


    have fun! remember, no failure-no skills!

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    We do have a whole video thread, chock full of cool lil' videos, that you should tackle once you get 500 posts.

    At your 500 post mark, I'm sure that someone will remind you of that thread so that you can provide your input ASAP.
    however, I will, on occasion, skim through that, and type some people.

    but I shall only do it privately, through PM, because that is the best way to actually "talk" to them.

  3. #83
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justadouchebag View Post
    or we can talk face to face.
    Good news! You can stick around actually do this, because Skype, Facetime, and tinychat do allow for video chatting.

    Just pick your software of choice and we'll accommodate you.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justadouchebag View Post
    ok well, I am done. with you bastards.

    I shall retreat to my real life now, and enjoy my awesome typing skills, that only can truly be demonstrated if you know me, or we can talk face to face.

    since this whole thing, and my whole skillset is about people...real people.

    so f*** you guys.

    and have fun.


    (j/k about the f*** you guys part)


    have fun! remember, no failure-no skills!
    You haven't finished typing me yet.

  5. #85
    Member skillchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Yess I find myself typing everything and its accurate most if the time

  6. #86
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    I, for one, can identify people's Holland Codes and Magic: the Gathering colors like that. I can also juggle chainsaws.

  7. #87
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I, for one, can identify people's Holland Codes and Magic: the Gathering colors like that. I can also juggle chainsaws.
    Are the chainsaws turned on?
    Ha. I thought not.

    .... there's just nothing I can believe in anymore.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  8. #88
    jump sleuthiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justadbag View Post
    however, I will, on occasion, skim through that, and type some people.

    but I shall only do it privately, through PM, because that is the best way to actually "talk" to them.
    ya'll shall he me and I cheers

    Familiar with the fourth wall, dbag?

    thinking of you

  9. #89
    Senior Member IceBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justadbag View Post

    I have observed lots of inexperienced "newbies" or "novices" on this forum and all other type forums, who don't really quite understand the whole artform/science, and a lot of "non-believers"
    who all just....lack experience...or dedication to learning this craft (which is ... the art and science of typing people)

    I have spent the last 7 years of my life (19 hours a day, 7 days a week) studying people and personalities...
    I have learned and mastered every system available (Enneagram, MBTI, Socionics, etc)
    and I have realized that the sad truth is...the human race has not advanced enough...to actually see and agree on just how Important it is, to understand and type all people (for the ultimate goal of better self-understanding, and better confidence in self, and of having a better understanding of other people.)

    I can literally walk down the street (any street) and just instantly type anyone, by observing them for a few seconds.
    and I am met with 100% accuracy. (wasn't always that good, I had to work to get that good)
    it literally feels like a super-power!
    so awesome...

    but I haven't met ANYone else...who can enjoy that with me (at my pace) (sadly)
    and some people find this "power" of mine creepy and invasive...
    because I can tell them many things about themselves, and their lives, shortly after meeting them! with almost microscopic-accuracy.
    (and all of it is based on all the different type-theories, combined with my life experience, and intuition.)

    I am patiently waiting for discussion, and to be proven that there Are others, out there, as well,
    who are GREAT at typing people.

    where are you, pro-typers?
    Cool, I don't doubt about this ability of yours. Comparing to you, I'm kinda new to this personality stuff and don't have all this experience as I'm still stuggling to understand Enneagram or Socionics... But since a kid I have this natural need to translate everything everyone says or does with me with my intuition. This made me very good at guessing what people really thinks, means, wants to do, what they are hiding and stuff.

    That's probably part of my Ne. You know, the whole search for ideas, meanings and possibilities concept? Mine is practically all driven to understand people and their behaviour. And I honestly think that helps me to understand other people beyond what they are saying. And this probably helps me to type people correctly within few moments of interaction.

    I feel you when you say you need facial expressions of someone to type him, because I do need this too. And it's not only that. It's people's gestures, way of speaking, words used, and even way of walking that helps me to define someone's type. I don't know how it happens, it just does.
    Anyway, good to know that there are people with this talent so developed.

  10. #90
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justadbag View Post
    I have learned and mastered every system available (Enneagram, MBTI, Socionics, etc)
    What about the Big 5 and DISC? Those systems are pretty much everywhere.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Is Anyone Else Surrounded by Their Opposite???
    By Evolving Transparency in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 06:11 PM
  2. Is anybody else utterly confused as to what's going on?
    By Julius_Van_Der_Beak in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-18-2015, 05:25 AM
  3. Does anyone love cricket as much as me
    By mystery in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:48 PM
  4. Is anyone else addicted to human evolution?
    By Elfboy in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 10:02 PM
  5. Is anyone else getting mad pop-ups on the new version of Firefox?
    By swordpath in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 01:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO