User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, you only get discipined/banned if you break the FAQ repeatedly... and "making mistakes in typing people" or "overstating your superpowers" isn't on that list... so you're safe.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

Jenny, if you knew me in real life, you'd be blown away by my super powers.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Is boasting and vanity an Se thing?
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by justadouchebag View Post
    anyway if you have a video, or pictures. I could type you in a few wing-flutters time.
    We do have a whole video thread, chock full of cool lil' videos, that you should tackle once you get 500 posts.

At your 500 post mark, I'm sure that someone will remind you of that thread so that you can provide your input ASAP.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

I know that this thread sounds incredibly cocky/arrogant.

But I really don't mean it that way. Let me explain:

I have observed lots of inexperienced "newbies" or "novices" on this forum and all other type forums, who don't really quite understand the whole artform/science, and a lot of "non-believers"
    who all just....lack experience...or dedication to learning this craft (which is ... the art and science of typing people)

I have spent the last 7 years of my life (19 hours a day, 7 days a week) studying people and personalities...
    I have learned and mastered every system available (Enneagram, MBTI, Socionics, etc)
    and I have realized that the sad truth is...the human race has not advanced enough...to actually see and agree on just how Important it is, to understand and type all people (for the ultimate goal of better self-understanding, and better confidence in self, and of having a better understanding of other people.)

I plan on writing a book, one day. to sum up all my discoveries and findings.
    I have even unified all the different "trains of thought" and "methods/schools-of-thought"
    into 1, comprehensive and expansive personality type methodology.

and ya know, I have many friends...who all have learned it...but none of them can enjoy the benefits of learning all this stuff, like I do. (sadly)
    for example...

I can literally walk down the street (any street) and just instantly type anyone, by observing them for a few seconds.
    and I am met with 100% accuracy. (wasn't always that good, I had to work to get that good)
    it literally feels like a super-power!
    so awesome...

but I haven't met ANYone else...who can enjoy that with me (at my pace) (sadly)
    and some people find this "power" of mine creepy and invasive...
    because I can tell them many things about themselves, and their lives, shortly after meeting them! with almost microscopic-accuracy.
    (and all of it is based on all the different type-theories, combined with my life experience, and intuition.)

it really creeps people out! But I find it hilarious! and endlessly entertaining!

I know you (the reader) still find this very arrogant/cocky.
    but please, try to stomach it.

I am patiently waiting for discussion, and to be proven that there Are others, out there, as well,
    who are GREAT at typing people.

where are you, pro-typers?
    I type you as a folk-typologist.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

Glycerine

I am just skeptical of the 100% accuracy rate...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    *bows before the great one*
    This is way the heck up there in my favorite movies ever and it is definitely applicable to quote or post scenes from it in any circumstance. The only good bug is a dead bug!

Also. dum thred is dum. :/
    sry.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Oh, Douchy...

Can you read my mind?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

When did Jack Flak get back?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

I know that this thread sounds incredibly cocky/arrogant.

But I really don't mean it that way. Let me explain:

I have observed lots of inexperienced "newbies" or "novices" on this forum and all other type forums, who don't really quite understand the whole artform/science, and a lot of "non-believers"
    who all just....lack experience...or dedication to learning this craft (which is ... the art and science of typing people)

I have spent the last 7 years of my life (19 hours a day, 7 days a week) studying people and personalities...
    I have learned and mastered every system available (Enneagram, MBTI, Socionics, etc)
    and I have realized that the sad truth is...the human race has not advanced enough...to actually see and agree on just how Important it is, to understand and type all people (for the ultimate goal of better self-understanding, and better confidence in self, and of having a better understanding of other people.)

I plan on writing a book, one day. to sum up all my discoveries and findings.
    I have even unified all the different "trains of thought" and "methods/schools-of-thought"
    into 1, comprehensive and expansive personality type methodology.

and ya know, I have many friends...who all have learned it...but none of them can enjoy the benefits of learning all this stuff, like I do. (sadly)
    for example...

I can literally walk down the street (any street) and just instantly type anyone, by observing them for a few seconds.
    and I am met with 100% accuracy. (wasn't always that good, I had to work to get that good)
    it literally feels like a super-power!
    so awesome...

but I haven't met ANYone else...who can enjoy that with me (at my pace) (sadly)
    and some people find this "power" of mine creepy and invasive...
    because I can tell them many things about themselves, and their lives, shortly after meeting them! with almost microscopic-accuracy.
    (and all of it is based on all the different type-theories, combined with my life experience, and intuition.)

it really creeps people out! But I find it hilarious! and endlessly entertaining!

I know you (the reader) still find this very arrogant/cocky.
    but please, try to stomach it.

I am patiently waiting for discussion, and to be proven that there Are others, out there, as well,
    who are GREAT at typing people.

where are you, pro-typers?
    Please tell me how you can be ESFP and spend every moment of your waking hour, abstracting people into a behavioral theory. And when you get done with that, please tell me how getting 5 hours of sleep every day for the last 7 years isn't enough to question your sanity. And when you get done with that, please do my laundry. And when you get done with that, please tell me how to convert my poo into diamonds.

much appreciated,
    thanks