User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 93

  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    Attachment 8958

    Alright, here's another one. What do you think?
    well, you are forcing me in a tough corner...but;

    if I had to guess, off the top of my head...

    ENTJ or ENFJ

    (enneagram 3 or 4)

  2. #52
    Gone Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justadouchebag View Post
    well, you are forcing me in a tough corner...but;

    if I had to guess, off the top of my head...

    ENTJ or ENFJ

    (enneagram 3 or 4)
    Ok, if your original statement is correct (that you need quite a few pictures), two won't do, so you're forgiven. However, he's an IxFP - more likely INFP, but I'm not sure completely.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

    Schopenhauer

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    The reason people are thinking you are either a troll or [insert any intelligence-related derogatory here] is that you are claiming rather then demonstrating, pounding your chest without backing it up, and there's nothing believable about it, nobody is going to assume you are good at anything just because you say so. There are hundreds if not thousands of type-me threads of various types all over, many with videos and images, not to mention the member picture threads. go out there and make your case.
    damnit, I don't have that kind of time! I would love to help thousands upon thousands of people who are unsure or confused about their own type gain some clarity.
    but that would eat up all my time! and I'm a HIGHLY extroverted person (ESFP)

    we don't have time to sloth around on forums!

  4. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    So, if you're not willing to type on forums, why are you here?
    I am willing to type on forums.
    just a few people, here and there (with Videos)

    but not all those thousands of poor confused, misled temporarily type-less people.

    I am here because I have a few days free time, and I am bored. because everyone I know is on vacation.

  5. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Well... All right. Since you seem confident enough. The arrow is pointing to me in the ones with multiple people.

    Attachment 8959
    Attachment 8960
    Attachment 8961
    Attachment 8962
    Attachment 8963

    Have at it.

    PS... I'll have to make a video later. At work and kind of can't right now.
    I am confident you are most likely an ENFP (enneagram type 2 - helper)






    worst case scenario, I'm off by only a bit, and you are an ESFJ (enneagram type 2 - helper)


    but from these pictures...you seem highly ENFP-ey.

  6. #56
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,126

    Default

    I see... only people who reply in the thread get responses
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  7. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    Ok, if your original statement is correct (that you need quite a few pictures), two won't do, so you're forgiven. However, he's an IxFP - more likely INFP, but I'm not sure completely.
    well, basically, if that dude, is all "Artsy fartsy" or the "artistic type" (<views himself as an misunderstood artist)
    or like....if the dude is a poet in any way...(loves the drama of life etc...)

    or emotional, and dramatic,
    then yeah, maybe he's an INFP.



    but the 2nd picture you sent...well, that guy looks like a confident, logical ENTJ.

  8. #58
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Pretty sure I'm an INFJ, yeah. Though I can pull off a very weak intj sometimes. Maybe?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  9. #59
    Senior Member Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justadouchebag View Post
    I am confident you are most likely an ENFP (enneagram type 2 - helper)

    worst case scenario, I'm off by only a bit, and you are an ESFJ (enneagram type 2 - helper)

    but from these pictures...you seem highly ENFP-ey.
    And this proves my point why you can't go by pictures. Granted, they weren't really candids. It's near impossible to get a candid shot of me. I'm a very social ISFP. And I'm more likely a Type 9 or 7. I score the same for both.

    There are some around here that would agree that I'm definitely accurately typed as an ISFP.


  10. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Pretty sure I'm an INFJ, yeah. Though I can pull off a very weak intj sometimes. Maybe?
    well, I know for a fact you're NOT an INTJ...

    because if you were, you'd be lobbying for me to be banned from this forum already, by now.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Is Anyone Else Surrounded by Their Opposite???
    By Evolving Transparency in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 06:11 PM
  2. Is anybody else utterly confused as to what's going on?
    By Julius_Van_Der_Beak in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-18-2015, 05:25 AM
  3. Does anyone love cricket as much as me
    By mystery in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:48 PM
  4. Is anyone else addicted to human evolution?
    By Elfboy in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 10:02 PM
  5. Is anyone else getting mad pop-ups on the new version of Firefox?
    By swordpath in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 01:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO