• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Honest Curiosity: Is Anyone Else as good as me at Typing people? ANYone?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=9980]justadouchebag[/MENTION] taddle taling and accusing people of desiring to do as such is for immature SJs! :mad:

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
And this proves my point why you can't go by pictures. Granted, they weren't really candids. It's near impossible to get a candid shot of me. I'm a very social ISFP. And I'm more likely a Type 9 or 7. I score the same for both.

There are some around here that would agree that I'm definitely accurately typed as an ISFP.

I can type, using pictures only, for example, if you and I were friends. (just imagine)

we were good friends, and you said "have you heard of MBTI or enneagram?" and I was like "fuck yeah, I'm hella good at that stuff! I'm surprised YOU'RE into it."

you'd say "oh really? prove it"

and I'd reply " ok, you're on....show me someone you know well, someone I don't know, on facebook. (their candid facebook pictures). I will type them accurately within 4 minutes."

you think to yourself "this guy's out of his mind. no one can be THAT good."

4 minutes later, after browsing through certain photos...I suddenly snap out of my intense concentration, and proclaim to you that persons type.
then I go on to start describing all sorts of aspects of their personality, their family life, their likable qualities, their dislikable qualities, etc.

you become amazed.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
good job

And this proves my point why you can't go by pictures. Granted, they weren't really candids. It's near impossible to get a candid shot of me. I'm a very social ISFP. And I'm more likely a Type 9 or 7. I score the same for both.

There are some around here that would agree that I'm definitely accurately typed as an ISFP.

btw, I'm surprised that you matched your MBTI type correctly with your Enneagram type number and wing.

that is unusually accurate!

good job!

and the girl in your picture also looks like an ISFP as well.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
[MENTION=9980]justadouchebag[/MENTION] taddle taling and accusing people of desiring to do as such is for immature SJs! :mad:

please don't ban me, or try to get me banned.

unless you mistyped yourself, and you're not actually an INTJ / my conflictor.

I found that a lot of INTPs tend to mistype themselves as INTJs, and vice versa.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
please don't ban me, or try to get me banned.

unless you mistyped yourself, and you're not actually an INTJ / my conflictor.

I found that a lot of INTPs tend to mistype themselves as INTJs, and vice versa.

:popc1:

I'm anxiously awaiting Raptor's response to this.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:popc1:

I'm anxiously awaiting Raptor's response to this.

This thread is kind of writing itself, just as expected.

I'm hoping for some crazy, earth-shattering twist to throw everything in doubt, but even The Walking Dead has been letting me down lately... I just don't know if it'll pull through.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess I have just been given permission to hi-jack this thread and start talking about my type! :D

These passages originate from the Who thinks I'am an ISTP? Vote for this if you believe it! thread.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
I guess I have just been given permission to hi-jack this thread and start talking about my type! :D

These passages originate from the Who thinks I'am an ISTP? Vote for this if you believe it! thread.

by the way I was being sarcastic, when I said "please don't ban me"

because I really could give less than half a rat's shit if I get banned or not.
(my typing skillz are on-point already..for life)

anyway if you have a video, or pictures. I could type you in a few wing-flutters time.

Standuble

I have had myself typed and I am either an ENTJ or ESFP. The problem is that I make a very lazy megalomaniac and I'm a virgin so I'm stuck, unable to decide on my type. Can anyone give some more insights please? Thanks.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Master of the Game of Existence Video in Spoiler of RaptorWizard taken from August 2011

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, you only get discipined/banned if you break the FAQ repeatedly... and "making mistakes in typing people" or "overstating your superpowers" isn't on that list... so you're safe. ;)

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
Jenny, if you knew me in real life, you'd be blown away by my super powers.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is boasting and vanity an Se thing?:D

G

garbage

anyway if you have a video, or pictures. I could type you in a few wing-flutters time.
We do have a whole video thread, chock full of cool lil' videos, that you should tackle once you get 500 posts.

At your 500 post mark, I'm sure that someone will remind you of that thread so that you can provide your input ASAP.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know that this thread sounds incredibly cocky/arrogant.

But I really don't mean it that way. Let me explain:

I have observed lots of inexperienced "newbies" or "novices" on this forum and all other type forums, who don't really quite understand the whole artform/science, and a lot of "non-believers"
who all just....lack experience...or dedication to learning this craft (which is ... the art and science of typing people)

I have spent the last 7 years of my life (19 hours a day, 7 days a week) studying people and personalities...
I have learned and mastered every system available (Enneagram, MBTI, Socionics, etc)
and I have realized that the sad truth is...the human race has not advanced enough...to actually see and agree on just how Important it is, to understand and type all people (for the ultimate goal of better self-understanding, and better confidence in self, and of having a better understanding of other people.)

I plan on writing a book, one day. to sum up all my discoveries and findings.
I have even unified all the different "trains of thought" and "methods/schools-of-thought"
into 1, comprehensive and expansive personality type methodology.

and ya know, I have many friends...who all have learned it...but none of them can enjoy the benefits of learning all this stuff, like I do. (sadly)
for example...

I can literally walk down the street (any street) and just instantly type anyone, by observing them for a few seconds.
and I am met with 100% accuracy. (wasn't always that good, I had to work to get that good)
it literally feels like a super-power!
so awesome...

but I haven't met ANYone else...who can enjoy that with me (at my pace) (sadly)
and some people find this "power" of mine creepy and invasive...
because I can tell them many things about themselves, and their lives, shortly after meeting them! with almost microscopic-accuracy.
(and all of it is based on all the different type-theories, combined with my life experience, and intuition.)

it really creeps people out! But I find it hilarious! and endlessly entertaining!

I know you (the reader) still find this very arrogant/cocky.
but please, try to stomach it.

I am patiently waiting for discussion, and to be proven that there Are others, out there, as well,
who are GREAT at typing people.

where are you, pro-typers?

I type you as a folk-typologist.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*bows before the great one*

This is way the heck up there in my favorite movies ever and it is definitely applicable to quote or post scenes from it in any circumstance. The only good bug is a dead bug!

Also. dum thred is dum. :/
sry.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Oh, Douchy...

tumblr_m4nrzkUL751r0l6umo1_500.png

Can you read my mind?

Little_Sticks

I know that this thread sounds incredibly cocky/arrogant.

But I really don't mean it that way. Let me explain:

I have observed lots of inexperienced "newbies" or "novices" on this forum and all other type forums, who don't really quite understand the whole artform/science, and a lot of "non-believers"
who all just....lack experience...or dedication to learning this craft (which is ... the art and science of typing people)

I have spent the last 7 years of my life (19 hours a day, 7 days a week) studying people and personalities...
I have learned and mastered every system available (Enneagram, MBTI, Socionics, etc)
and I have realized that the sad truth is...the human race has not advanced enough...to actually see and agree on just how Important it is, to understand and type all people (for the ultimate goal of better self-understanding, and better confidence in self, and of having a better understanding of other people.)

I plan on writing a book, one day. to sum up all my discoveries and findings.
I have even unified all the different "trains of thought" and "methods/schools-of-thought"
into 1, comprehensive and expansive personality type methodology.

and ya know, I have many friends...who all have learned it...but none of them can enjoy the benefits of learning all this stuff, like I do. (sadly)
for example...

I can literally walk down the street (any street) and just instantly type anyone, by observing them for a few seconds.
and I am met with 100% accuracy. (wasn't always that good, I had to work to get that good)
it literally feels like a super-power!
so awesome...

but I haven't met ANYone else...who can enjoy that with me (at my pace) (sadly)
and some people find this "power" of mine creepy and invasive...
because I can tell them many things about themselves, and their lives, shortly after meeting them! with almost microscopic-accuracy.
(and all of it is based on all the different type-theories, combined with my life experience, and intuition.)

it really creeps people out! But I find it hilarious! and endlessly entertaining!

I know you (the reader) still find this very arrogant/cocky.
but please, try to stomach it.

I am patiently waiting for discussion, and to be proven that there Are others, out there, as well,
who are GREAT at typing people.

where are you, pro-typers?

Please tell me how you can be ESFP and spend every moment of your waking hour, abstracting people into a behavioral theory. And when you get done with that, please tell me how getting 5 hours of sleep every day for the last 7 years isn't enough to question your sanity. And when you get done with that, please do my laundry. And when you get done with that, please tell me how to convert my poo into diamonds.

much appreciated,
thanks