• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What does your type and gender mean to you?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If anyone thinks males are unemotional, just observe a bunch of guys watching the superbowl, or even competing over some attractive girl.
Absolutely.

Guys are SO much more high-drama then they think they are. :rolleyes:
Coriolis said:
I'm neither happy nor unhappy with my gender. To me, it is just like my hair color, handedness, or physical build. It is what it is, and I will make the most of it.
I agree with this most of the time. I agreed with this 100% until I got to high school, and realized that my gender-neutral "I am who I am" view was not necessarily shared by most people I came into contact with. It's been worse since going to college; before college, I had about an equal number of male friends and female friends, but now everyone is so gender-segregated that I have maybe 80-85% female friends and 15-20% male. I miss having a big group of guy friends to shoot the shit with. :(
Coriolis said:
Every male F and female T who freely exercises and expresses their preferences makes the world a more hospitable place for those who follow. You don't have to be male to be T or have T values/qualities any more than you have to be white to be financially and professionally successful.
Very true! :yes:
My point here is that men display plenty of emotions, even T men, just not the same emotions in the same settings as the average (presumably F) woman.
Yep. Men, I think, are more likely to get publicly angry, while women are more likely to get publicly emotional about something sad or heartwarming. That likely has more to do with T vs. F as well.
I dont think the submissive housewife ideal has anything to do with feminity, rather just the arrogance of sensors.
... what the hell? Where do you get this stuff?

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Absolutely.

Guys are SO much more high-drama then they think they are. :rolleyes:

I agree with this most of the time. I agreed with this 100% until I got to high school, and realized that my gender-neutral "I am who I am" view was not necessarily shared by most people I came into contact with. It's been worse since going to college; before college, I had about an equal number of male friends and female friends, but now everyone is so gender-segregated that I have maybe 80-85% female friends and 15-20% male. I miss having a big group of guy friends to shoot the shit with. :(

Very true! :yes:

Yep. Men, I think, are more likely to get publicly angry, while women are more likely to get publicly emotional about something sad or heartwarming. That likely has more to do with T vs. F as well.

i think its pretty obvious those ideals originate from the sensor realm, just can you imagine an intuitor who doesnt want equal love? Well some go for sensors, so i guess there are a few.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
If anyone thinks males are unemotional, just observe a bunch of guys watching the superbowl, or even competing over some attractive girl.

Absolutely true and it is the culture that surrounds men constantly telling them how logical, rational and unencumbered by emotion they are that causes so much damage in the first place.

I also find the fact that most people accept such social myths as automatically true and factually objective, to be a frightening reality of what people will believe.

As a male myself this is not some appeal to appear more in tune with current themes of gender equality, more so an observation ive made over the years and have experienced the raw end of from those men unable to realise their own foibles and lies made to disguise the self from the flaws of their assumptions.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think its pretty obvious those ideals originate from the sensor realm, just can you imagine an intuitor who doesnt want equal love? Well some go for sensors, so i guess there are a few.

You need more experience with N women. N's can get into a bind, in pursuit/maintenance of a relationship, just as S women can.

Makes it up. Look around -- this is a very creative forum. :smile:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
can you imagine an intuitor who doesnt want equal love?
Actually, yes, I can.

You can't type someone based on their moral values.

Makes it up. Look around -- this is a very creative forum. :smile:
Creativity that was undoubtedly stifled, until now, by being forced into the Sensor Status Quo. :doh:

Nicki

Retired
I'm an INTJ and I'm very proud of being female. I abhor gender stereotypes.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You can't type someone based on their moral values.

oh, how wrong, very wrong you are.

did you ever wonder where the thiefs, rapers and liars came from? i did, and i found out theres an type called istj who are all liars, and some if not majority choose the amoral path, in which they start using their lies for personal profit.

and then theres their soulmate match, esfp, who are all amoral and wont hesitate to destroy you if it pleases them some how.

and the rest of sensors are somewhere in between the realm of hell and heaven, more to the hell side than intuitors however, intuitors who have Fi in their type are amoral usually to sensors oversensitivity of ego issues and other ridiculous sensor issues.

typing people by their morals is one of the easiest typology methods. each type has their specific pitfalls.

infjs evil is lack of care for sensors norms, if unhealthy that is. in comparison, i think intuitors are saints.

Jaguar

did you ever wonder where the thiefs, rapers and liars came from? i did, and i found out theres an type called istj who are all liars, and some if not majority choose the amoral path, in which they start using their lies for personal profit.

and then theres their soulmate match, esfp, who are all amoral and wont hesitate to destroy you if it pleases them some how.

and the rest of sensors are somewhere in between the realm of hell and heaven, more to the hell side than intuitors however, intuitors who have Fi in their type are amoral usually to sensors oversensitivity of ego issues and other ridiculous sensor issues.

typing people by their morals is one of the easiest typology methods. each type has their specific pitfalls.

infjs evil is lack of care for sensors norms, if unhealthy that is. in comparison, i think intuitors are saints.

Are you going to comment on skin color, next? Just curious.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

who the hell do you think that you are to come here and spout bullshit about entire groups of people all over the place? you're like the highly drunk guy who crashes someone's baby shower and pukes all over the presents... and the cake... and probably the baby, if it's one of those weird baby showers that occur after the birth of the baby :doh:

ALL ISTJs ARE LIARS? ALL ESFPs ARE IMMORAL AND WILL ENJOY DESTROYING YOU? where the fuck do you get this bullshit?

you can't really believe the drivel that you assault us with can you? you aren't that dumb, are you? you are completely undermining my hopes that human beings aren't complete and utter morons :sadbanana:

seriously, please say that you aren't really this stupid :doh:

*goes to make another pot of tea to try and assuage the hurt done to intelligence in this thread*

p.s. you never responded to my post in the other thread... I'll take your admission of defeat... thank you! :)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread exemplifies everything I hate about typism.

^ It was probably a troll. I hope.

As his tone has been consistently sincere on the forum, I doubt that to be the case.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
any bets on how long before this train wreck is graveyarded? :huh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm just gonna let [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] and [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] speak for me on this one. Honest to God, I don't have the energy to deal with that much ignorance at once.

Good luck to anyone brave enough to tackle that horrific monstrosity of a post. May the odds be ever in your favor.

*leaves thread*

Nicki

Retired

I'm laughing so hard.

Little_Sticks

you know, this is one of my silly thoughts again.

but i was thinking, since infj is the image of feminity and all, would i actually be better able to be myself as a female? mayhaps, but what would be different if you were changed opposite gender?

i would definately try the differrent vocals at voice acting and singing, aand like all males, satisfy my curiosity by touching private places to feel how different it would be.

along my primary changes would be, that id be more often in my state of emotional display, which already is one of the things i most appreciate by this reality.

what else these things mean to me, is, that im silly like the way i am. althouggh thats probably just my nineness, other male infjs have been rather too upstuck serious comparing to myself.

I wish I could be myself as a guy. I only have personas.

Zyelhsak

MBTI Type
Intj
I'm a female intj. For intj's it's already confusing for people around us, to discern what we mean and who are, we are often mistyped because of the cold calculating misunderstanding. Being a female is even more difficult. Males are generally known in our society are known for less in depth and emotional responses. Being a female with intj makes us cruel in both genders eyes though. I don't perceive myself cruel, I perceive myself as applying logic and reasoning more than others around me. It's very difficult with family members, especially in a mother daughter relationship. I take solace in my intj bf, who is amazing comfort and support in everything, since we are both intj, although the test shows we are almost opposite intj's which is why we probably work so well in a relationship.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I speak for the people. They are the sheep, and I am the shepherd.

220px-Bernhard_Plockhorst_-_Good_Shephard.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I speak for the people. They are the sheep, and I am the shepherd.

220px-Bernhard_Plockhorst_-_Good_Shephard.jpg

speak for yourself and I'll speak for myself... otherwise I'll call you "so amazingly cutting edge internet" for your sheeple reference... really :rolleyes: