User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    thats the equivalent of blaming victims of rape for the act.......................................
    ........... -_-

"its your fault you attracted me!" -logic <.<

you just decide to make the assumption that im inherently wrong at everything just cause the message doesnt come clear through this inefficient method of communication?
    no it is not... don't you EVER think that you can speak for rape victims... just don't

UMM.. yes, i can see every Ni inferior has that shared weakness, but unlike what you think, i didnt say every one of them would horribly fail at it.
    And this goes right back to the point that you completely disregarded above... I DON'T BLAME ALL MEN.

you can't write off an entire group for the behavior of one or two people- it's when people start making that broad of generalizations that they start to feel warranted to do some pretty terrible things to their fellow human beings

i already checked my mention records and quote records, i found nothing.
    I know... it was kind of funny

it's in plain sight

i think my assumptions are based on facts written in stone, or .. our genetics, in this case.
    Ss are GENETICALLY terrible people? dammit... you've definitely crossed the line into scaryville now! You don't read much history, do you?

did i ever say so? i coudltn bother to write things irrelevant to the messsage such as "please dont misunderstand me" which should be obvious enough? just cause i make the assumption that many have failed at it, doesnt mean it includes everyone *rolls eyes* and everyone has the potential of failing, thus its not far fetched to fear all esfp's and istj's. just to be certain. until i can deem where they score in their moral scale.
    two points:

1. who the fuck are you to judge the morality of others?

2. if all esfps and intjs are terrible people and genetically so what's the point of self improvement work?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

And this goes right back to the point that you completely disregarded above... I DON'T BLAME ALL MEN.

you can't write off an entire group for the behavior of one or two people- it's when people start making that broad of generalizations that they start to feel warranted to do some pretty terrible things to their fellow human beings

I know... it was kind of funny

it's in plain sight

two points:

1. who the fuck are you to judge the morality of others?

2. if all esfps and intjs are terrible people and genetically so what's the point of self improvement work?
    1. A human, and i believe i have a right to not be treated in ways i find detestable, as i wouldnt treat you that way either. I want to live my life without injuries, cause they bother me a great deal, cause im an obsessive person. For that truce im ready to avoid hurting esfps ridiculous over sensitivity to spoken word.

I think we all have a right for our oversensitivities not being abused.

2. They can improve, but only if they wish so. Unfortunately, statistics of my experiences say esfps and istjs are just as likely to go for the total opposite as they are for improvement. Its just those few bad apples who inflict actions with irreversable effects.

"no it is not... don't you EVER think that you can speak for rape victims... just don't "
    Ive been subjected to something much worse than rape, i suffer every.. Every day, i have to avoid people. Why? Cause they speak too loudly and its impolite to tell them not to plus frustrating. And to endure the constant ringing, just so an esfp was able to do her dog hobby, just for that i have to suffer my entire life before it even _started_..

And i can speak of experience for both of those subjects in the matter, so i think i know. Mental problems are nothing in comparison to chronical ones.

" Ss are GENETICALLY terrible people? dammit... you've definitely crossed the line into scaryville now! You don't read much history, do you?"

im not speaking for sensors only, as hard as it is to believe, we intuitors too have our dark sides.

History? No, i think ive got enough of it.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    Ive been subjected to something much worse than rape, i suffer every.. Every day, i have to avoid people. Why? Cause they speak too loudly and its impolite to tell them not to plus frustrating. And to endure the constant ringing, just so an esfp was able to do her dog hobby, just for that i have to suffer my entire life before it even _started_..
    you don't deserve the words I've given you

... furthermore, the complete lack of understanding that your posts have brought is downright revolting... disgusting
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

He's not really hearing what you're saying. (Why do you think I stopped talking?) The outrage is wasted.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Glycerine

It's now just the type of amusement.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

@Jennifer... the outrage there was as tactful as I can manage... he doesn't deserve any more responses from ANYBODY if he's that fucking self centered and blind to how the world around him works... my skin is crawling still from just reading that

He, however, isn't worth being banned over either

You have to laugh at someone who is so easily tormented by noise. It's one thing to want some quiet, but to call it worse than rape...

Suffer more, please. If only for my amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    You have to laugh at someone who is so easily tormented by noise. It's one thing to want some quiet, but to call it worse than rape...

I'm actually laughing really hard right now.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you don't deserve the words I've given you

... furthermore, the complete lack of understanding that your posts have brought is downright revolting... disgusting
    its just your failure to understand the depth of my messages, you think they are something they arent instead.

If im wrong in this, then id be amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post

You know, i would say exactly the same switching x with y and y with x if i was as stupid as you, disregarding the obviousness of other people having different weaknesses.. Ugh, the istp's *rolls eyes*
    Last edited by Vilku; 02-13-2013 at 06:09 PM.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

I'm a male INTP. INTPs are indeed usually male.
    In my experience:

ISTJ - Male
    ISTP - Male
    ISFJ - Female
    ISFP - Female

ESTJ - Neutral
    ESTP - Male
    ESFJ - Female
    ESFP - Female

ENTJ - Male
    ENTP - Male
    ENFP - Neutral
    ENFJ - Female

INTJ - Male
    INTP - Male
    INFP - Neutral
    INFJ - Neutral

Male means Masculine and Female means Feminine
    and I'm too lazy to change it so live with it.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling