User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    you know, this is one of my silly thoughts again.

but i was thinking, since infj is the image of feminity and all, would i actually be better able to be myself as a female? mayhaps, but what would be different if you were changed opposite gender?

i would definately try the differrent vocals at voice acting and singing, aand like all males, satisfy my curiosity by touching private places to feel how different it would be.

along my primary changes would be, that id be more often in my state of emotional display, which already is one of the things i most appreciate by this reality.

what else these things mean to me, is, that im silly like the way i am. althouggh thats probably just my nineness, other male infjs have been rather too upstuck serious comparing to myself.
    Vilku, you're playing right into my new threads. Keep up the good work, I don't know where I'd be without you, but I am fairly confident that my threads will not die out as long as you remain active on this forum.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    This thread exemplifies everything I hate about typism.

As his tone has been consistently sincere on the forum, I doubt that to be the case.
    Then what are you waiting for? Visit the "How not to do typology" thread and cite the most odious examples from this thread there.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Then what are you waiting for? Visit the "How not to do typology" thread and cite the most odious examples from this thread there.
    I found the first time odious enough to not feel the need to relive it all over again in a "Greatest Hits" thread, but thanks for the thought...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

As an INFP and a male, my manhood doesn't come into question, but when I readily and skillfully express feminine arts and attitudes, it gets a raised eyebrow. All it means to me is that I do manly things in a feminine way, and my co-workers and family members find it both odd and diffusing.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    who the hell do you think that you are to come here and spout bullshit about entire groups of people all over the place? you're like the highly drunk guy who crashes someone's baby shower and pukes all over the presents... and the cake... and probably the baby, if it's one of those weird baby showers that occur after the birth of the baby

ALL ISTJs ARE LIARS? ALL ESFPs ARE IMMORAL AND WILL ENJOY DESTROYING YOU? where the fuck do you get this bullshit?

you can't really believe the drivel that you assault us with can you? you aren't that dumb, are you? you are completely undermining my hopes that human beings aren't complete and utter morons

seriously, please say that you aren't really this stupid

*goes to make another pot of tea to try and assuage the hurt done to intelligence in this thread*

p.s. you never responded to my post in the other thread... I'll take your admission of defeat... thank you!

what other thread, link please? O_O..

people with Ni inferior have the weakness of horrible if not inexistence vision to the consequences, and they rarely even mind it. esfp's usually know this and they couldnt care less if they destroy your hearing sensation and make you crazy for the rest of your life. my mother did so to me, and i never saw any sign of regret, like she would do so any time again for her hobby of having dogs bark at me in over 150 decibel.

and thats true for all Ni inferiors there, sure some might overcome this weakness IF they become moralistic, but that, is rare..

so yes i THINK its fair to say my condemnation here has valid point.

i make my points about types inherent qualities, which arent wrong, _ever_. i do have scanned my own types weaknesses too, if you wonder, and i kind of even like my personal sense of great achievements, and of personal glory, i think its me integrating to ennea 3, while disintegrating to six is of blind pride, without reasoning why i would be prideful for. ps, im so amazing, i love myself! <<3 *starry eyes* #) =]

hey, at least im _trying_ to make something positive out of my types faults here! >=[

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    ^ It was probably a troll. I hope.
    nope, im serious =)

although i do admit my lazy wording didnt make my point admirable or even understandable for the matter.. =/

any bets on how long before this train wreck is graveyarded?
    EH!!? =O what did i ever do wrong? its not my fault im crazy =| .. blame the esfp's for their lack of consequence care. im sure esfp's have destroyed more than just me with that weakness of theirs. and im sure you too would go crazy like me if you had to _always_ listen ears ringing and always having to avoid 70+ decibels, which leaves me very limited options and only solitary options of living my life, having to tell every person i meet to speak more quietly or theyd hurt my ears, i couldnt plus its impolite so i rather just suffer the consequences of my permanent weakness..
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

"...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    what other thread, link please? O_O..
    you're the almighty intuitive... figure it out

people with Ni inferior have the weakness of horrible if not inexistence vision to the consequences, and they rarely even mind it. esfp's usually know this and they couldnt care less if they destroy your hearing sensation and make you crazy for the rest of your life. my mother did so to me, and i never saw any sign of regret, like she would do so any time again for her hobby of having dogs bark at me in over 150 decibel.

and thats true for all Ni inferiors there, sure some might overcome this weakness IF they become moralistic, but that, is rare..

so yes i THINK its fair to say my condemnation here has valid point.

i make my points about types inherent qualities, which arent wrong, _ever_. i do have scanned my own types weaknesses too, if you wonder, and i kind of even like my personal sense of great achievements, and of personal glory, i think its me integrating to ennea 3, while disintegrating to six is of blind pride, without reasoning why i would be prideful for. ps, im so amazing, i love myself! <<3 *starry eyes* #) =]

hey, at least im _trying_ to make something positive out of my types faults here! >=[
    so one person and their dog has prompted you to harshly judge a huge swath of people?

THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is how some of the more sinister portions of society have gotten their start... and this kind of scares me in a creepy, slimy, soul be-grunging manner *shudder*

quit assuming that you're right about EVERYBODY based on your own personal experiences... you're proving Freud right

and who says that anyone else isn't working on their personal faults? Do you have the monopoly on that along with being a "good person"

EH!!? =O what did i ever do wrong? its not my fault im crazy =| .. blame the esfp's for their lack of consequence care. im sure esfp's have destroyed more than just me with that weakness of theirs. and im sure you too would go crazy like me if you had to _always_ listen ears ringing and always having to avoid 70+ decibels, which leaves me very limited options and only solitary options of living my life, having to tell every person i meet to speak more quietly or theyd hurt my ears, i couldnt plus its impolite so i rather just suffer the consequences of my permanent weakness..
    good job there buddy, pass the buck onward! personal responsibility is for chumps when you have a handy ESFP around to blame for all of your problems!

I mean, nothing can really be YOUR fault, can it?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

good job there buddy, pass the buck onward! personal responsibility is for chumps when you have a handy ESFP around to blame for all of your problems!
    Does this mean the forum will implode if Vilku and JustaDouchebag post in the same thread?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Does this mean the forum will implode if Vilku and JustaDouchebag post in the same thread?
    he he... I've been wondering what sort of epic showdown would occur

*crosses fingers*
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is how some of the more sinister portions of society have gotten their start... and this kind of scares me in a creepy, slimy, soul be-grunging manner *shudder*

"good job there buddy, pass the buck onward! personal responsibility is for chumps when you have a handy ESFP around to blame for all of your problems!

I mean, nothing can really be YOUR fault, can it? "

thats the equivalent of blaming victims of rape for the act.......................................
    ........... -_-

"its your fault you attracted me!" -logic <.<

you just decide to make the assumption that im inherently wrong at everything just cause the message doesnt come clear through this inefficient method of communication?

"so one person and their dog has prompted you to harshly judge a huge swath of people? "

UMM.. yes, i can see every Ni inferior has that shared weakness, but unlike what you think, i didnt say every one of them would horribly fail at it.

"you're the almighty intuitive... figure it out "

i already checked my mention records and quote records, i found nothing.

"quit assuming that you're right about EVERYBODY based on your own personal experiences... you're proving Freud right "

i think my assumptions are based on facts written in stone, or .. our genetics, in this case.

"and who says that anyone else isn't working on their personal faults? Do you have the monopoly on that along with being a "good person" "

did i ever say so? i coudltn bother to write things irrelevant to the messsage such as "please dont misunderstand me" which should be obvious enough? just cause i make the assumption that many have failed at it, doesnt mean it includes everyone *rolls eyes* and everyone has the potential of failing, thus its not far fetched to fear all esfp's and istj's. just to be certain. until i can deem where they score in their moral scale.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.