User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Whoever posted that hasn't seen the last 5 years of several female NTs losing their cool in this forum.
    The phenomenon of NTs losing their cool is hardly limited to or even best exemplified by the women of those types. Of course, losing your cool implies you had it to begin with.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    The phenomenon of NTs losing their cool is hardly limited to or even best exemplified by the women of those types. Of course, losing your cool implies you had it to begin with.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Samples from the thread that brought me to this forum in the first place, entitled "What do you think of ESTJs?"

This very post is an example of what annoys me about ESTJs. Their lack of ability to think in abstract terms. They need concrete specific details to extract meaning. By doing this the ESTJ view is extremely limited: They see everything through a window rather than dome. Time and time again NTs will try to show why (in many cases) it is more advantageous to see things from a higher level of abstraction. Yet all to often the ESTJ proves incapable of doing so.
    I've starting to believe that ESTJs are inredeemable and ignorant, with visionless agendas of what they believe is stability, a stability that can only be achieved through emulating what there fathers before them have done, but in doing so they close themselves off to so much...
    To the ESTJs getting upset by all the negative feedback -- instead of calling us mean and telling us that we should be nice because our perceptions of ESTJs are obviously wrong, maybe you should wonder why SO MANY PEOPLE have this exact same opinion. So many people have such bad experiences with ESTJs because SO MANY ESTJs are like this. If you read through all of this and you don't believe you display any of these characteristics, you're either not seeing yourself OR you are the exception to the rule when it comes to your type.
    Can't even begin with the first two, but with the third one: It was a hate thread, and thus the posts were hate posts. Negative confirmation bias.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

For many, it's easier to regurgitate stereotypes.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

The phenomenon of NTs losing their cool is hardly limited to or even best exemplified by the women of those types.
    A male originally made the comment to a female - greenfairy. Now do you understand why I worded it that way?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

A male originally made the comment to a female - greenfairy. Now do you understand why I worded it that way?
    Sorry, no. But it seemed straightforward on first reading. What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Samples from the thread that brought me to this forum in the first place, entitled "What do you think of ESTJs?"

Can't even begin with the first two, but with the third one: It was a hate thread, and thus the posts were hate posts. Negative confirmation bias.
    Oh but they are so entertaining to read. Don't worry - I'm not joining the ESTJ-hate. I'm equally amused reading similar stuff about my own type. I think it is the blatant typism and illogic of it all.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Why Within? What's your problem with the great and powerful ESTJ overlords? You must just resent them because they have higher positions in the heirarchy of greatness!

Gosh, all of you INTJs are the same, so dang egocentric, thinking you're better than everyone, getting titles like the alimighty Mastermind and such, and wait, what are the ESTJs, the Supervisors - that's nice, pretty cool, amazingly unique, I guess...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post2127184

Sorry, no. But it seemed straightforward on first reading. What did I miss?
    If that's the case, then I'll simply repost this:

"The phenomenon of NTs losing their cool is hardly limited to or even best exemplified by the women of those types"

I never claimed or even intimated NTs losing their cool was limited to women.
    I never claimed or even intimated NTs who lose their cool are best exemplified by women.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

If that's the case, then I'll simply repost this:

"The phenomenon of NTs losing their cool is hardly limited to or even best exemplified by the women of those types"

I never claimed or even intimated NTs losing their cool was limited to women.
    I never claimed or even intimated NTs who lose their cool are best exemplified by women.
    And I'll repost this:

Whoever posted that hasn't seen the last 5 years of several female NTs losing their cool in this forum.
    If the effect you describe is not something best exemplified by these women NTs, to what purpose did you single them out? Was similar behavior not observed in men NTs, or in women of other types? Was it particularly egregious, amusing, or otherwise noteworthy in women NTs? The remark was never clear in the original context.

If the effect you describe is not something best exemplified by these women NTs, to what purpose did you single them out? Was similar behavior not observed in men NTs, or in women of other types? Was it particularly egregious, amusing, or otherwise noteworthy in women NTs? The remark was never clear in the original context.
    I didn't single them out. TGO claimed that if greenfairy were an NT, she would have been able to handle his comment without flying off the handle.

It's here:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post2126343

My post was made to refute TGO's claim, and nothing more.
    Clearly, you misunderstood my reason for posting.