User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    However, this one might just top them all.
    I swore that was a troll. I really cannot believe someone can actually believe the things they stated. There's no real point in pointing out deficiencies as there is no single sentence that isn't incorrect and ridiculous.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

ya know, I also hate when people mistype themselves and other people.
    That kinda defeats the whole purpose of the whole thing. (Ruins everything) - might as well not even learn about any personality type theory, at all.
    But, in most people's defense, learning this stuff to the point of high typing accuracy takes, tons of time/experience/dedication.
    Ya don't just get good overnight...it could take YEARS for you to get good at typing accurately.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

that said, Hurray for INTPs! I love em! good thing the world has that type.

thank goodness!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

Originally Posted by The less said about the author, the better
    oh, how wrong, very wrong you are.

did you ever wonder where the thiefs, rapers and liars came from? i did, and i found out theres an type called istj who are all liars, and some if not majority choose the amoral path, in which they start using their lies for personal profit.

and then theres their soulmate match, esfp, who are all amoral and wont hesitate to destroy you if it pleases them some how.

and the rest of sensors are somewhere in between the realm of hell and heaven, more to the hell side than intuitors however, intuitors who have Fi in their type are amoral usually to sensors oversensitivity of ego issues and other ridiculous sensor issues.

typing people by their morals is one of the easiest typology methods. each type has their specific pitfalls.

infjs evil is lack of care for sensors norms, if unhealthy that is. in comparison, i think intuitors are saints.

-Thank you for all of your contributions. I will go over the latest posts and justify their placement in that threads, all of the recent examples we've cited here have been excellent and relevant. However, this one might just top them all.

I will stay passive for now, would someone here like to underline the key theoretical deficiencies that plague the above-quoted post?

wow. that was the most dim-witted, backward, insipid..and just generally retarded statement I have heard in a long while.
    but I always knew that the world's not exactly predominantly intelligent.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    I swore that was a troll. I really cannot believe someone can actually believe the things they stated. There's no real point in pointing out deficiencies as there is no single sentence that isn't incorrect and ridiculous.
    hrm... look around, plenty of people here just come in looking for an identity, i'd wager its not impossible for someone like that to then only care about the "us vs. them" discussion where they'd defend that identity, and pickup on MBTI lines from the conflicts common to MBTI culture, resulting in that kind N vs. S & Fe vs. Fi mash, and quite possibly having no curiosity about the theory behind it all.
    and let's remember we have a large diversity of age groups here as well, any kid with a computer and an internet connection can stumble upon typology and end up here (a possibility worth examining for those of us who are wondering the possible implications of introducing our children to MBTI).

it's more likely that they are trolling, but i'm just saying it's not necessarily the case.

garbage

In that case, I'm curious about what your source was.
    The Lenore Thomson Exegesis Wiki. It has some information worth mulling over, but .. also some information not worth mulling over.

I wouldn't have revealed it out of fear of divulging someone's identity, but, well, it's a wiki and the contributors are mostly anonymous. Problem solved itself.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I have to say, I can't help but think this thread was designed as an intended doomsday weapon with the purpose of attempting to create INTPc style death vortex. I don't think it'll work.

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I have to say, I can't help but think this thread was designed as an intended doomsday weapon with the purpose of attempting to create INTPc style death vortex. I don't think it'll work.
    Did INTP Central finally destroy itself?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Did INTP Central finally destroy itself?
    Yes.

I was going to reply with, "It's a matter of opinion." But, I can actually do both.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Thank you for all of your contributions. I will go over the latest posts and justify their placement in that threads, all of the recent examples we've cited here have been excellent and relevant. However, this one might just top them all.

I will stay passive for now, would someone here like to underline the key theoretical deficiencies that plague the above-quoted post?
    "However, this one might just top them all."
    eh? how is my post ridiculous, just cause i wouldnt bother mentioning how i arrived to my conclusions? it would be too much work and irrelevant.

sure doing so leaves possibility of misinterpreting it but i couldnt bother writing an essay for every one piece of my thouhs! >=[
    i used to do so and i guess it either left people more convinced or simply too long for them to bear reading my impressive posts..
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.