User Tag List

undergoing self-analysis louiesgonnadie's Avatar

Default Is this inferior Fe I am experiencing?

I don't know about any of you, but lately, sometimes if I'm out of it, and I am explaining something related to something that concerns me, I've been getting emotional. I suspect I might slightly break down at an IEP meeting in two weeks because I am concerned with school right now (and how my past affected it).

And not only that, but I sometimes make decisions based on how it will affect me, and not instantly realizing how it might affect others. I've become more expressive in terms of facial expressions, and I have been slowly but surely getting affected by emotions surrounding me (although I have always been like that to an extent). I try to help others, but sometimes I don't know what to say besides the same thing (like "oh, you'll be fine....blahblahblah). I get mildly paranoid sometimes about what others (especially ones I admire) think of me, and sometimes, when I feel a friend of mine is annoyed at me, I simply ignore them, thinking they don't want anything to do with me (sometimes a part of me gets frustrated at them, just internally). I used to have bursts of anger at home; I kicked one of my closet doors down due to stress.

Sorry if this was like the 10th thread about inferior Fe already, I just was wondering and wanted some external validation on this.

Glycerine

It might be but for the most part, you just sound really stressed and anxious. Almost everyone gets a bit irrational and emotional under a lot of stress (especially if there is an underlying anxiety to it).

If you have an IEP, that must mean you a learning disability or need some accommodations. That must add an extra stressor to school.

undergoing self-analysis louiesgonnadie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    It might be but for the most part, you just sound really stressed and anxious. Almost everyone gets a bit irrational and emotional under a lot of stress (especially if there is an underlying anxiety to it).

If you have an IEP, that must mean you a learning disability or need some accommodations. That must add an extra stressor to school.
    I don't really need accommodations, probably just a moderate learning disability.
    "For a minute there, I lost myself...I lost myself."

LOUIS CK: "We don't think about how we talk"
    http://zenpencils.com/comic/95-louis...t-how-we-talk/