• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is this inferior Fe I am experiencing?

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
I don't know about any of you, but lately, sometimes if I'm out of it, and I am explaining something related to something that concerns me, I've been getting emotional. I suspect I might slightly break down at an IEP meeting in two weeks because I am concerned with school right now (and how my past affected it).

And not only that, but I sometimes make decisions based on how it will affect me, and not instantly realizing how it might affect others. I've become more expressive in terms of facial expressions, and I have been slowly but surely getting affected by emotions surrounding me (although I have always been like that to an extent). I try to help others, but sometimes I don't know what to say besides the same thing (like "oh, you'll be fine....blahblahblah). I get mildly paranoid sometimes about what others (especially ones I admire) think of me, and sometimes, when I feel a friend of mine is annoyed at me, I simply ignore them, thinking they don't want anything to do with me (sometimes a part of me gets frustrated at them, just internally). I used to have bursts of anger at home; I kicked one of my closet doors down due to stress.

Sorry if this was like the 10th thread about inferior Fe already, I just was wondering and wanted some external validation on this.

G

Glycerine

It might be but for the most part, you just sound really stressed and anxious. Almost everyone gets a bit irrational and emotional under a lot of stress (especially if there is an underlying anxiety to it).

If you have an IEP, that must mean you a learning disability or need some accommodations. That must add an extra stressor to school.

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
It might be but for the most part, you just sound really stressed and anxious. Almost everyone gets a bit irrational and emotional under a lot of stress (especially if there is an underlying anxiety to it).

If you have an IEP, that must mean you a learning disability or need some accommodations. That must add an extra stressor to school.

I don't really need accommodations, probably just a moderate learning disability.