User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    It's not that I misread you, it's that I disagree. I don't think the specific state that the OP is describing is very common at all. I think that you are either observing SPs/SJs with odd habits, mistyping them[...]
    The SPs/SJs typed themselves.

If there's anything I've noticed, time and time again, is how many people do not like the truth knocking on the front door of their personal beliefs. And if by chance the truth does come calling, they will do and say anything in order to avoid dealing with it so they can maintain their beliefs. It's the underpinning of the bigoted brain, as I call it. A black person is smart? Oh, no. That's not common. It must be an " odd habit" of theirs, or "they're not really black." A person is born homosexual? Oh, no. That's not possible. It must be an "odd habit" of theirs.

If you have to 'read between the lines' to understand the OP, you're probably not much of a visual thinker who can put yourself into a meditative state at will. The same parts of the brain that allow people to see externally are what allow them to 'see' internally. Many people like myself have the ability to pick a point in space and lock on to it. At that moment, the inner movie is rolling. Working with as many people as I have over the decades, this is nothing new. But it is new, to you.

You have a habit of observing people through a keyhole and believing it's more effective than opening the door and seeing them whole.
    Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity
    Teacher's pet
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla
    Is he the teacher?
    No, I'm not the teacher. She was just being petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla
    I wasn't talking about you, just the points regarding the OP. It's not JCF related.
    If Jung were alive and read this forum on a daily basis, he'd probably have a stroke.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    If there's anything I've noticed, time and time again, is how many people do not like the truth knocking on the front door of their personal beliefs. And if by chance the truth does come calling, they will do and say anything in order to avoid dealing with it so they can maintain their beliefs. It's the underpinning of the bigoted brain, as I call it. A black person is smart? Oh, no. That's not common. It must be an " odd habit" of theirs, or "they're not really black." A person is born homosexual? Oh, no. That's not possible. It must be an "odd habit" of theirs.
    True. Though this isn't a matter of truth vs. personal beliefs. That's just projection on your part.

If you have to 'read between the lines' to understand the OP, you're probably not much of a visual thinker who can put yourself into a meditative state at will. The same parts of the brain that allow people to see externally are what allow them to 'see' internally. Many people like myself have the ability to pick a point in space and lock on to it. At that moment, the inner movie is rolling. Working with as many people as I have over the decades, this is nothing new. But it is new, to you.

You have a habit of observing people through a keyhole and believing it's more effective than opening the door and seeing them whole.
    Good luck with that.
    As much as I'm missing out, I can assure you that you are too. Fair enough

No, I'm not the teacher. She was just being petty.
    Did you two really take that seriously? I even had the ridiculous emoticon to help, lolz

Infinite Bubble

This got stale pretty quickly. Ah well. Whether or not it's a function, it is at least distinct from just thinking. It's particular. I mean, people think all the time. Doesn't mean you see them in that state.

@RaptorWizard I don't where to start from anymore. I made a thread not too long ago and the outcome was INFJ, but with it uncertainty... INTJ and INTP was also brought up.

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    This got stale pretty quickly. Ah well. Whether or not it's a function, it is at least distinct from just thinking. It's particular. I mean, people think all the time. Doesn't mean you see them in that state.
    It's called daydreaming

MBTI
    xxTP

Did you two really take that seriously? I even had the ridiculous emoticon to help, lolz
    why would you think I took it seriously?

That's just projection on your part.
    When all else fails, tell the person they're projecting.
    You're cute, Luna. Your approach reminds me of a little yorkshire terrier with a pink bow on its head, yippng. Yip. Yip. Yip.