User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Default The soulmate equation

thats right, you read the title right, i think ive figured it out.

Considering if youve typed yourself all correctly, then i predict your soulmate is..

Mbti: AAAA + BABB
    instincts: Xy Zy + Wy Xy or Zy Wy depending which feels more appealing.
    Enneagram: XwY + YwX
    gender: male + female (females are more attuned to minds integration and feelings no matter type while males tend to have disintegrated minds, thus disconnected from feelings, this creates the roles of females helping males in this section while same gender males would find the other not helpful in this way and females the other as not needing their special help, so yeah im saying theres psychological blockage for same gender relationships ever feeling fulfilling, sadly.)

thats my results after analyzing by both my mind and scanning each options for what attributes ive found the closest to my heart, then just combining them together for the virtual representation of perfect fit.

I would also like to mention that same mbti type relationships can be fulfilling, but there will always be that lingering thought nagging you its not quite perfect.

Well.. These are my results for dwelling into the realm of psychology, anyone has anything to say?
    I would also say there are six types of cultures, each dominated by their respectable instinct, but thats kinda off topic and for fine tuning your life into culture of your instinct. Ahh, isnt it nice how psychology helps in finding a more fulfilling path to live your life with? hHhmniyh!
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, you're going to get a lot of flack for dismissing same-sex unions by your own simplistic code of male/female, I'll tell you that right now. I mean, obviously they ARE fulfilled in those relationships or they wouldn't get involved in them; secondly, men and women are a mix of masculine and feminine assigned traits, so you can have men with feminine traits and women with masculine traits, and this creates a lot of opportunities to mix and match, gender wise, even if your idea that the relationship needs a total balance of masculine and feminine to work well makes sense.

People are very different, the codes are likely to not be helpful to a large segment of readers, etc. I'm glad the system fits you and what is "closest to your heart," but for the last fives years we've been running threads here that show a multiplicity of partnering outcomes that don't conform necessarily to what works for you.

I'm not sure how else to respond.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

I would agree with the OP.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Ha!

Where to begin. Too many options...it's a lost cause. So, I'll instead.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

once again, there's A LOT of factors that go into making a relationship successful, and a good number of them are bigger deal breakers to most people in the long run than any "personality type formula"- for a few examples, attitude on money, desire for children, closeness to family, sense of humor, past experiences- to think that one can simplistically come up with a formula to decide whether or not a relationship will work is downright naive!

sometimes you've got to grow a set and just jump in to test the water
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    once again, there's A LOT of factors that go into making a relationship successful, and a good number of them are bigger deal breakers to most people in the long run than any "personality type formula"- for a few examples, attitude on money, desire for children, closeness to family, sense of humor, past experiences- to think that one can simplistically come up with a formula to decide whether or not a relationship will work is downright naive!

sometimes you've got to grow a set and just jump in to test the water
    I don't think that his equation will predict a successful relationship, but I do think that this could be a general pattern observed in some successful relationships

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
    I don't think that his equation will predict a successful relationship, but I do think that this could be a general pattern observed in some successful relationships
    unfortunately, some doesn't make a rule, or science would be a LOT easier
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

WALMART

I habitually find your musings disturbing.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
    That's not really saying much at all, honestly.

"COULD be a general pattern in SOME successful relationships"? Well yes... it could be many things.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    That's not really saying much at all, honestly.

"COULD be a general pattern in SOME successful relationships"? Well yes... it could be many things.
    I COULD be the reincarnation of Elvis

*swivels hips*