User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Probably. It's clear we're just supposed to agree with what is being said, and not actually challenge anything.
    aAhH! Finally a peer who understands his or her place! GREAT! =]
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Interesting........ I'm just not so sure how far you could universalize this one.

Fixed it for ya

Se wouldn't, but since when does an Ni dom let Se call the shots?
    Failure. He seems INTP as hell.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Vilku

If you truly are INFJ, you certainly have a 5 fix. I see no 7w6 in you at all.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

When I clicked this thread, it said it has 666 views - maybe there is something to soulmates, since clearly the numbers were meant to be just like soulmates are, even if the former (the numbers) is evil and the latter (the soulmates) is good (but man and woman are also opposites); that's the equation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    those roles i presented are soul level in depth, not charasteristics. And this equation isnt entirely based on heart, but also mind analyzing what accounts for most satisfying results, like the same gender dismissing, its not something you notice easily, but it definately ruins it long term wise.

Aka why ive dismissed same gender long term options for myself, even if everything else was on spot, that one soul level flaw would be haunting in the back of my mind for eternity.

If people just followed whims, we'd have plenty of failed relationships. But oh, thats exactly what we have..

Its something ive been pondering. Why do people go for those relationships? I can see those failing in my minds simulation before it even started, yet those are the relationships people pick.

Maybe those who pick these relationships just never even knew what could be so they take the short straws.
    In your mind...you ARE the greatest!

Hehehe...

WHAT kind of drugs are you on?? ...and more importantly, can I have some??

I'm sorry, I just couldn't read past this post....
    INTP
    5w4
    Phlegmatic

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Failure. He seems INTP as hell.
    i have noticed, that when introverts get into our Xi Zi loops, we tend to appear significantly more intelligent than otherwise. For me Ti being the part in my loop which becomes higher in quantity than normally, then it wouldnt be far fetched to compare me to one with that dominant cause my auxiliary Fe is indeed offline and replaced by Ti.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Vilku

If you truly are INFJ, you certainly have a 5 fix. I see no 7w6 in you at all.
    yes, im infj. But 7w6 or the idea i have of it somehow feels fitting to me, especially the way i become enthusiastic of my feeling states at my best. People even say my eyes are shining then, of which i have no doubt.

Dont you think my fiveness could be caused by the fact im in an NiTi loop and secondary 4w3?

Although i still do relate to 5w6s paranoid health concerns and emotional drought, i wonder if they are capable of my silly Fe'ish emotional display moments. And that my only true motivation for nines integration, peace, is just cause it feels great.

But yeah, maybe thats part of 5w6s integration into four to become genuinely interested of the feeling domain, and perhaps a bit fluffy?

Atm 5w6 seems more probable, guess in combination with my 4w3 and 9w1 its fluffiness would come seven like since nines tend to be overly smily and healthy 4w3s make a scene of their feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by COLORATURA View Post
    In your mind...you ARE the greatest!

Hehehe...

WHAT kind of drugs are you on?? ...and more importantly, can I have some??

I'm sorry, I just couldn't read past this post....
    while some people use cannabis, i wonder whats the purpose when i anyways have my Ni to tangle myself into if i so desire. I think my dreams are crazy original, something even i cant think of during days.

No, intps do not have Ni, but you could possibly experience the same when you tangle your Ti into Ne observing the external world in the most imaginary of ways.

In my mind, i indeed am the fairest in these lands, snow white is seconded.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.