FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I COULD be the reincarnation of Elvis

*swivels hips*
    hey, hon, ya got a hankerin' fer some peanut-buttuh-n-bannaner sammiches lately?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

This is retarded. Why do I even come to this site anymore? Can you figure out the equation to that?

garbage

Well, there's e.g. this

and this:
    So, for example, a person with a personality type of ISFP has a dominant function of Introverted Feeling. More specifically, Feeling in the dominant function, and its attitude (or direction) is Introverted. A person with this personality type is likely to be most attracted to, and fit best with, a person that has Extraverted Feeling dominating their personality. Extraverted Feeling dominates the personality types ESFJ and ENFJ. We therefore determine that the ISFP's natural partner is the ESFJ or the ENFJ.

Our natural attraction to people who share our dominant function, but who use it in a different direction works very well for us. We not only flip-flop the Introverted or Extraverted trait, but we also flip-flop the Judging or Perceiving trait. In this way, the partner that we choose for ourselves will have a very different approach to dealing with the world. If we are laid-back and indecisive, our partner will be structured and decisive. If we are reserved, our partner will be outgoing. For all of our apparent differences, we will share a common vision of what's truly important in life.
    What do I think personally? Well,

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    This is retarded. Why do I even come to this site anymore? Can you figure out the equation to that?
    You could solve this problem ISTP style and go out and rob a bank and get caught whilst in possession of drugs. Then you can play an exciting game of "dodge the prison shower daddy" twice a day for several years! What fun! Truly an exciting decade you could enjoy if you make the right decisions.

As for the topic creator:

Did you create this before or after you consumed the mushrooms? It quite clearly is far too simplistic an equation, taking no heed to the fooking huge number of variables that exist in attraction. If the equation was as simplistic as you claim, then surely you would have an enormous number of soul mates that exist. There is no guarantee you will even like a person who fits that criteria.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I habitually find your musings disturbing.
    You know, I do too. And I agree with @cascadeco, that I honestly don't even know where to begin with the OP. The only thing I can think to say, that I hope covers all bases, is that even the concept of turning soul mate compatibility into an equation is bogus, (likely) impossible, and definitely a waste of time. Makes more sense to say: You'll love who you'll love, and you'll make it work if you can.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Ha!

Where to begin. Too many options...it's a lost cause. So, I'll instead.
    *peeks in thread*
    *steals some *
    *munches*
    *leaves*
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    You could solve this problem ISTP style and go out and rob a bank and get caught whilst in possession of drugs.
    Too bad I've evolved. An entire generation of humans have grown into adults since I acted like that.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I tried to calculate this stuff out too. Then I fell in love.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    This doesn't even apply to the OP. At least in that pic there is an attempt being made to actually impose order on the concept. The OP is just a bunch of nonsense from the start.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness