User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Default Intuitors are more grounded than sensors.

popular belief is otherwise, i think its caused exactly due it being their weak side. Thus a sensitive matter.
    To me it would seem sensors see everything through an imagination lense, and that they are so immersed in this life to the point of it becoming a game to them.

When i joke, sensors often think im all serious cause they lack the solid understanding of life that _no one_ is so stupid as what i act in sake of humour. (or maybe sensors are?)

And then dreams is another one, sensors seem to be trapped in them lika a simulation without the ability to realize its just a simulation, not life and death serious matter.

To me sensors seem like kids so immersed in the game they start believing it. Just like those game addicted kids who play all the time.

I think the sensor pride of "groundedness" is entirely unfounded, without any solid backbone to it, much like their many other delusions.

I mean, sensors wouldnt even realize what my laughing here means if they knew it.. No it doesnt mean this is a joke. It means.. That im usually always both serious and not the same time.

Well.. Objections? ~certified by me and approvingly sensorified for everyones understanding
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    popular belief is otherwise, i think its caused exactly due it being their weak side. Thus a sensitive matter.
    To me it would seem sensors see everything through an imagination lense, and that they are so immersed in this life to the point of it becoming a game to them.

When i joke, sensors often think im all serious cause they lack the solid understanding of life that _no one_ is so stupid as what i act in sake of humour. (or maybe sensors are?)

And then dreams is another one, sensors seem to be trapped in them lika a simulation without the ability to realize its just a simulation, not life and death serious matter.

To me sensors seem like kids so immersed in the game they start believing it. Just like those game addicted kids who play all the time.

I think the sensor pride of "groundedness" is entirely unfounded, without any solid backbone to it, much like their many other delusions.

I mean, sensors wouldnt even realize what my laughing here means if they knew it.. No it doesnt mean this is a joke. It means.. That im usually always both serious and not the same time.

Well.. Objections? ~certified by me and approvingly sensorified for everyones understanding
    I don't follow your logic. Does that make me a sensor?

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    I don't follow your logic. Does that make me a sensor?
    if you dont know what your level in this game is, then prolly.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

something about putting all your eggs in one basket, a pet theory maybe? one conceivable to a narcissistic mind? doubtful making any kind of point would matter. there is only one person with a mind here and we are just shadows on the wall to it.

fappery
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Epiphany

Game? I thought you said that sensors play games. Are you a sensor?

MBTI
    xxTP

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by gasoline View Post
    something about putting all your eggso in one basket ?
    /censor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    Game? I thought you said that sensors play games. Are you a sensor?
    i have noticed sensors have their own leaderboards in this game, usually something about money or perceived "strength" or other equally meaningless sources of pride.
    Dont you think thats like gaming?

Check check, im capable of speaking sensorian, cant you see im a foreigner still? But i do think im rather fluent of speaking the various sensor languages, although it still disturbs me why you would have so many languages rather than just one like us intuitors. Especially as small miss translations can lead to a physical assault, i dont feel safe in there due that.

Its not like i wasnt complaining about the framework of humanity, which is unchangeable so might as well take this thread lightheartedly.

MBTI
    xxTP

Dont you think thats like gaming?
    Maybe they do know it's a game, but are too busy enjoying it to spend all their time sitting in the corner whining about it with you?

SP's that would apply to anyway.

Not everyone will be inclined to tell you everything they think or know. Doesn't mean they don't think or know it.

If your iNtution is that good, you should be able to read between the lines of "their" language (as you put it). If not, MBTI theory can help you.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

awww... does somebody feel like they need to feel superior to someone today? how about a BIG hug!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett