User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    On the bright side, it's more pragmatic to hurt feelings by having fun than by being overly emotional. At least one ends up feeling amused, which makes it a win-lose situation, rather than a lose-lose.

Something INFXs might want to learn.

... but...but... tirades are FUN!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    lol?
    Pft, you should be able to understand what I meant, come on where's your inferior Fe! :P

What's more sad, someone with a certain biased opinion that tries to find and expand on their opinion by taking in and responding to critisism, or someone that just puts it out there but closes himself off from any critisism?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ... but...but... tirades are FUN!
    To watch, yes.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    To watch, yes.
    one can always hope and dream...

of course the best ones are free standing threads where everyone gets told where to stick it...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    popular belief is otherwise, i think its caused exactly due it being their weak side. Thus a sensitive matter.
    To me it would seem sensors see everything through an imagination lense, and that they are so immersed in this life to the point of it becoming a game to them.

When i joke, sensors often think im all serious cause they lack the solid understanding of life that _no one_ is so stupid as what i act in sake of humour. (or maybe sensors are?)

And then dreams is another one, sensors seem to be trapped in them lika a simulation without the ability to realize its just a simulation, not life and death serious matter.

To me sensors seem like kids so immersed in the game they start believing it. Just like those game addicted kids who play all the time.

I think the sensor pride of "groundedness" is entirely unfounded, without any solid backbone to it, much like their many other delusions.

I mean, sensors wouldnt even realize what my laughing here means if they knew it.. No it doesnt mean this is a joke. It means.. That im usually always both serious and not the same time.

Well.. Objections? ~certified by me and approvingly sensorified for everyones understanding
    Your theory is retarded. Intuition is imaginative in nature and lacks the sensing groundedness. Sensing doms seem like the most grounded types of all.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Your theory is retarded. Intuition is imaginative in nature and lacks the sensing groundedness. Sensing doms seem like the most grounded types of all.
    This is all subjective. Though a stereotypical 'sensor' may see the immediately percpetible reality more clearly, the greater reality beyond our immendiate sense perceptions could be more clearly perceptible to stereotypical 'intutives' (and of course some sensors may do this better than some intuitives, and vice-versa, contrary to popular stereotype).

So before you can make such a judgment, we need to know what exactly what is meant by the word "grounded".

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    This is all subjective. Though a stereotypical 'sensor' may see the immediately percpetible reality more clearly, the greater reality beyond our immendiate sense perceptions could be more clearly perceptible to stereotypical 'intutives' (and of course some sensors may do this better than some intuitives, and vice-versa, contrary to popular stereotype).

So before you can make such a judgment, we need to know what exactly what is meant by the word "grounded".
    What I mean by grounded is that a person has a good concept of reality, what's going on around them, what's realistic, and the person doesn't live in fantasy land.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post

Bit since the OP did not explain himself very well and doesn't seem eager to do so, all you can do is give him the benefit of the doubt (like I said in my first post in this topic). Or use your own imaginations.

Which means this discussion is effectively undiscussable, unless we bring in our own interpretations.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

When i joke, sensors often think im all serious cause they lack the solid understanding of life that _no one_ is so stupid as what i act in sake of humour.
    Clearly, this person never read INTJ123's posts.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Bit since the OP did not explain himself very well and doesn't seem eager to do so, all you can do is give him the benefit of the doubt (like I said in my first post in this topic). Or use your own imaginations.

Which means this discussion is effectively undiscussable, unless we bring in our own interpretations.
    As is all discussion typology related.