User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    awww... does somebody feel like they need to feel superior to someone today? how about a BIG hug!
    I do every day actually, but thanks for the hug! :P

Oh you meant him!?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    I do every day actually, but thanks for the hug! :P

Oh you meant him!?
    you can have a hug too, but it was the OP who was going to get his cheeks pinched soon if s/he keeps it up!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

garbage

Is 'one who doesn't understand me' part of your definition of 'sensor,' whether conscious or not?

If so, you've essentially got yourself a tautology. There'd be nothing to object to, other than your working definition of 'sensor'--and perhaps the conflation of 'not understanding me' and 'not understanding life.'

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    To me it would seem sensors see everything through an imagination lense, and that they are so immersed in this life to the point of it becoming a game to them.
    more focused and direct, perhaps. But intuitives are the ones having the 'imagination lense' seeing things that are not apparant or obvious, sometimes at the cost of what is obvious as you so deftly prove with your post.

When i joke, sensors often think im all serious cause they lack the solid understanding of life that _no one_ is so stupid as what i act in sake of humour. (or maybe sensors are?)
    Your humor is not their humor. Everyone, and perhaps sensorts most of all, compare the behaviour of others with their own behaviour. If they hear you say something sarcastic without making it obvious, they will have to doubt your sincerety because they themselves could never imagine themselves saying something like that as a joke. If there is anyone misunderstanding the 'solid' understanding of life in this scenario, it is you for failing to understand this.

And then dreams is another one, sensors seem to be trapped in them lika a simulation without the ability to realize its just a simulation, not life and death serious matter.
    Intuitive people tend to daydream, real sleep dreams fueled by the unconscious are traps for sensors and intuitives alike.

To me sensors seem like kids so immersed in the game they start believing it. Just like those game addicted kids who play all the time.
    To me, sensors live their live by their own standards in their own way, while it is you that appears to be immersed in something untangible here.

I think the sensor pride of "groundedness" is entirely unfounded, without any solid backbone to it, much like their many other delusions.
    I think sensors aren't particularly proud on being grounded. They just are. If there are delusions, they are on your side of the spectrum.

I mean, sensors wouldnt even realize what my laughing here means if they knew it.. No it doesnt mean this is a joke. It means.. That im usually always both serious and not the same time.
    I don't think intuitive people know what you mean. At least not if they try to treat you with respect and as a credible source. That is to say, they pretty much know exactly what you mean, but might end up giving you the benefit of the doubt nonetheless.

Well.. Objections? ~certified by me and approvingly sensorified for everyones understanding
    No objections, I enjoyed your post.

PS: Helpful @bologna makes helpful post, might be worth your (thorough) consideration.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

and on another, less sarcastic note, I think that you're WAY oversimplifying humanity... seriously

Do I view a lot of things in life as a game? yes... because I've seen how little most of the shit actually means and in order to deal with my part in life's meaninglessness I've come up with coping mechanisms... viewing things as a game is a good one because it prevents me from clawing my eyes out and eating them on a regular basis (that and the fear that they'd pop when I'd bite them... that would be seriously gross )

just because I have the ability to see the world as a generally selfish place driven by the self interest of others at the exploitation of anyone they can possibly exploit, a place where people will happily revert into whatever creature comforts their money can buy them in order to avoid the knowledge of exactly how worthless they are in the grand scheme of how the world works... a place where most people are happy to turn a blind eye because to look at the motivations straight in the face would be to admit that they're merely a pawn, whether or not they want to be or whether or not they like it... that doesn't mean that I have to give up and live in misery just because of it

I tend to see various timelines at once- possibilities, histories, the present the "wouldn't it be nice" and the "wouldn't it be horrible"... when younger I reacted by being a lot more militant and disagreeable about it all, not to mention rather cynical... that doesn't help though- sometimes if you want to change the system you have to beat the system first- want the company to run your way? get some power first... and how do you get some power? play the game

what you see as delusional may not be delusional- don't judge the depth of a lake by it's surface... you may be surprised
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I think that you're WAY oversimplifying humanity... seriously
    I think everyone that claims to have a solid understanding of life itself oversimplifies things.

...Unless that person is me, of course. But only because I think I can talk my way out of it and even have quite a few people believing me.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I think everyone that claims to have a solid understanding of life itself oversimplifies things.

...Unless that person is me, of course.
    of course... perhaps you should start a cult... I mean, social club!

lies to children make the medicine go down so much EASIER though

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

of course... perhaps you should start a cult... I mean, social club!

lies to children make the medicine go down so much EASIER though
    Indeed, it's much easier to tell your child that they're on santa's naughty list instead of explaining how you gambled away all savings and are elbow deep in debt.

Better luck next year. :P

Still, starting a cult looks like a lot of work to me. Could be profitable, but I'm not that materialistic. A 'spiritual' person does not have a reason to start a cult.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Indeed, it's much easier to tell your child that they're on santa's naughty list instead of explaining how you gambled away all savings and are elbow deep in debt.

Better luck next year. :P

Still, starting a cult looks like a lot of work to me. Could be profitable, but I'm not that materialistic. A 'spiritual' person does not have a reason to start a cult.
    hey, lies keep society functioning... no need to be so cruel to them

and look at it this way, once you get a few believers, you can delegate work and live a life of wonderful, wonderful laziness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

hey, lies keep society functioning... no need to be so cruel to them

and look at it this way, once you get a few believers, you can delegate work and live a life of wonderful, wonderful laziness
    I don't think such a life would be particularly good for my health though. I think I have a nice balance of work and wonderful, wonderful laziness as it is at the moment.