User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    i dread to say, but i would almost rather watch news. Ughf, how sensoric.
    And i rather prefer vocal diversity over everyone submitting to _imaginary_ rules, once again those rules do not correspond with reality of how languages really work, which would be an essay too much for you to comprehend had i decided to write it down.
    You can't write or spell, no one will understand your essay but yourself.

your resident asshole

Woah! This certainly is a huge thread considering it was just created yesterday.

I heard something about sensors playing a game. What are we playing? Monopoly, Clue, freeze tag, a card game perhaps?

My God, I hope it's not Monopoly. That game never ends somehow.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Woah! This certainly is a huge thread considering it was just created yesterday.

I heard something about sensors playing a game. What are we playing? Monopoly, Clue, freeze tag, a card game perhaps?

My God, I hope it's not Monopoly. That game never ends somehow.
    Kinda sad because if everyone ignored this troll he wouldn't have the benefit of the doubt I suppose he accomplished his goal.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Kinda sad because if everyone ignored this troll he wouldn't have the benefit of the doubt I suppose he accomplished his goal.
    Yes, but look! Now everyone is in one place. You know what that means?

PARTAY!!

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    @Vilku,

What about Ne people who don't share any of your functions?
    as blabbery as Ne doms can be, it was an enfp 4w3 who pointed out my mbti type when i thought of myself as an enfp. And i realized she was right after analazyng myself thoroughly, but i still feel enfps closer to me than infjs. I guess my ennea combo is to blame which make me unusual infj, apart from the theoretically blabbery stereotypical infj quality that i too poses.

Ne doms are grounded, they have exceptional interpersonal perception, ability to build the souls of people they observe in much higher clarity than what i myself see in me. Although the reason for that is emotional, theres too much pain which keeps me from honest self observation. Doesnt stop me though..

It was also same enfp with whom i realized a whole new dimension to observing insticts, something i had disregarded as too vague.

Ne people are disconnected from literally sweeping into minds of others, this disconnection is however well coped by their phenomenal ability to simulate what must be. Im kinda jelly they wont have to fear being too invasive on others, when my way of scanning people is literally intruding their minds.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

ok sensing dominants.
    Esfp's: yeah, if you think being late from _appointed_ times is grounded, or spending all your money on useless items rather than researching which has the best price to quality ratio to avoid constant need to shop.

Istj's: um yeah, if you think its better them than you, cause they will rip you off.

Estp's: yeah, if you want permanent injuries to remind you that your very survival comfort is just a joke to them.

Isfj's: yes, if youd rather waste time talking weather and watching news which NEVER give you knowledge which grants _you_ new options.

To whomever said my avatar isnt grounded: well just _what_ has it to do with groundedness if i forget my past entirely? At least i still understand reality better than any sensor even in such state

an ability to see you in relation to the world and the world in relation to you.

For example, you arent the label you carry as your name, no, you are a consciousness simulated by brains and body is your extension of it, and your brains are physical, contrary to the common nensor belief that nothing is unhealthy or nothing can damage them. You CAN become mentally handicapped from eating grains, smoking and alcohol.
    It appears as if you and I have different definitions of being grounded. To me, being grounded means that you have a good grasp of reality and don't live in fantasy land all the time. Now your thread makes a lot more sense.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

my perspective was that bit too scientifically analytical to really fit into the sensor rings approval.
    Speaking as a scientific researcher, yeah, that's definitely the problem.

-end of thread-

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Yes, but look! Now everyone is in one place. You know what that means?

PARTAY!!

Yeah a Tupperware party.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Yeah a Tupperware party.
    Hmm...maybe we need a little music to spice things up.

dis b my jam yo

The topic creator is truly a fascinating specimen. I, like most well-meaning and hard-working intuitors, would enjoy shutting down the sensing game for good in a bloody night of broken glass and annihilation leaving the Ns the sole inheritors of the Earth (until the S types are bred back into existence about 3-4 years down the line.) However you good sir cannot be relied upon to lead the mob, you will only irritate it and be deemed infantile. If your mind is that of a Ni-dom then it is clearly devoid of its je function, it's like a dragon flying around inside your brain and its fire is melting any sense of rational or critical thought you may have had. However I must ask also:

Are you a sensor who has had his mind turned into mincemeat in a tragic encounter with some mushrooms? If yes then by starting this thread you will never be amongst thread. You are a frog who is snapped at by the Crocodiles in the swamp (sensors) who has found himself being shat on by above by the transcendent ones (intuitives.)

I'm going to make a bold assertion. I bet the psychopathic and inane crap I wrote above is of better substance and reasoning than the crap you wrote.