User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    aww, you're not even a good troll. I was hoping you'd improve after the first post, but you're really failing to deliver. Sadface.
    i wonder why sensors always think im trolling when im trying to do the good gesture by speaking sensorian. Wonder if same would apply to face to face situations?

I should TOTALLY try one day when i pretend a sensor =D.. Although i do have had talks about weather before, but even then my perspective was that bit too scientifically analytical to really fit into the sensor rings approval. But i guess i had them surpriced from my attempt, perhaps even sympathy points?

Ill start my thesis a practical test right here: hey randomnity, its pitch black sky here, (or actually dark red) hows there?

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    "Grounded" would be getting to know people first before constructing some image that they all have STDs. Reality would be seeing people and objects in their own particular space. And not conceptualizing a single big picture of who and what everything is.
    even a 1w9 estp would be reckless. I know the universal time lasting truths of humanity, and nothing can bend them cause the laws of psychology are written in stone by what christians would call god, a nice fine primitive attempt at psychology.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Blah blah brain in a vat blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    even a 1w9 estp would be reckless. I know the universal time lasting truths of humanity, and nothing can bend them cause the laws of psychology are written in stone by what christians would call god, a nice fine primitive attempt at psychology.
    Reckless perhaps, but I still don't see what that has to do with STDs. Or even sex. Predisposition to recklessness doesn't predict specific actions. People pick various poisons.

As for knowing universal truths, good luck with that, I guess.

Permabanned

i wonder why sensors always think im trolling when im trying to do the good gesture by speaking sensorian. Wonder if same would apply to face to face situations?

I should TOTALLY try one day when i pretend a sensor =D.. Although i do have had talks about weather before, but even then my perspective was that bit too scientifically analytical to really fit into the sensor rings approval. But i guess i had them surpriced from my attempt, perhaps even sympathy points?

Ill start my thesis a practical test right here: hey randomnity, its pitch black sky here, (or actually dark red) hows there?

Dude learn some basic spelling and grammar before you start bashing sensors.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I love talking about the weather.

'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Dude learn some basic spelling and grammar before you start bashing sensors.

i dread to say, but i would almost rather watch news. Ughf, how sensoric.
    And i rather prefer vocal diversity over everyone submitting to _imaginary_ rules, once again those rules do not correspond with reality of how languages really work, which would be an essay too much for you to comprehend had i decided to write it down.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Reckless perhaps, but I still don't see what that has to do with STDs. Or even sex. Predisposition to recklessness doesn't predict specific actions. People pick various poisons.

As for knowing universal truths, good luck with that, I guess.

You fool, you do realize im your god, you pesky human. Im omniknowing, i know all there is to your specie, and im actually a cat in humans body if you wonder.

I have respect for istp's in the sector of being least reckless sensors thanks to shared functions and order with us gods.

Althoguh its a shame your minds arent sharp, leaving only sport to share.

Hm.. 1w9 estp would contradict practically everything estp personality is about. I would expect such an estp would have perfectionistic attitude towards perfecting the weather talks.

And combining mbti features, instincts, enneagram, all the people and their psychological typings and environment equals in predicting specific actions and then i know how the person would react to people hes yet to meet. Also context is always the highest priority.

Everything is predictable. I can even predict my own fate, and what kinds of lives i could have with various soulmate combos. The only part left to random is the order in which i meet the people ive already constructed in my mind before i even meet them. For example, i predicted just day before i met my first entp, what it woudl feel like if they grasped the depths of my heart and soul, then coincidentally the very next day i met one and coincidentally, she did just what i predicted which was exactly like it, just tenfold in amount of intensity which i knew would be so high even though i couldnt simulate it.

Ni is an amazing gift.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    xxTP

Everything is predictable. I can even predict my own fate, and what kinds of lives i could have with various soulmate combos. The only part left to random is the order in which i meet the people ive already constructed in my mind before i even meet them. For example, i predicted just day before i met my first entp, what it woudl feel like if they grasped the depths of my heart and soul, then coincidentally the very next day i met one and coincidentally, she did just what i predicted which was exactly like it, just tenfold in amount of intensity which i knew would be so high even though i couldnt simulate it.
    Confirmation bias.

MBTI
    ISTP

Ni is an amazing gift.
    I love threads which disprove themselves.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    I love threads which disprove themselves.
    Then you should love mine!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

@Vilku,

What about Ne people who don't share any of your functions?
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.