User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Yeah, the common consensus is that I am an ENTP 7w6. Do you get that vibe from me?
    Yes, much more so than ESFP 9w8... possibly 3w4 though, but I have only read some of your posts.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Chawie View Post
    Yes, much more so than ESFP 9w8... possibly 3w4 though, but I have only read some of your posts.
    If I'm a 3, then I'm 3w2 not 3w4. I do have a very strong 3w2 fix though.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@The Great One I like how half the threads you comment in turn into discussions about your type. It's quite hilarious!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @The Great One I like how half the threads you comment in turn into discussions about your type. It's quite hilarious!
    I learned from the best.

MBTI
    INTP

I believe so. "Untypeable" to me could be a result of many things, like not having a grasp of the cognitive functions, therefore not being able to see what you relate to, or having abnormal distibution of the cognitive functions. I THINK I closest to INTP, but at the same time, I have this feeling of unconfidence in that label. Maybe it is related to steretypes though, who knows. I took that Keys2Cognition test recently and got this bizarre result:

This is considered untypable by MBTI. How Can I excel so much at Ne and Si, while simulatenously having almost equal Fi, Te, and Fi. The numbers are so close that I can't even separate them. I'm not saying that the results above are correct, but people may not line up into perfectly distributed model MBTI lays out if they truly have something like the above in real life. And who said my top 4 has to consists of two introverted functions and two extroverted functions? In real life, there are probably extremely balanced or proficient people where they can fit into an approximate type, but not totally into a true type. I would consider them somewhat untypeable.

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Chawie View Post
    u r esfp 9w8 OP
    Hahahah, I'm curious to know why did you though it!

@Folderol I'm going with an abnormal distribution of cognitive functions nowadays but I may be inclined to some type, and don't perceive it myself, due to balance and all. Because I'm sure I have a good understanding of the functions etc (studied it a lot by Jung's book and internet research).
    Last edited by Candlelight; 01-15-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    Not a native English speaker. I will make some mistakes.

garbage

Kinda. MBTI fits some people pretty cleanly, but not others. I wouldn't worry about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    From the MBTI manual by Isabel Briggs Myers, Mary H. McCauley, Naomi L. Quenk and Allen L. Hammer:
    Looks like these folks said it best.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Being untypeable? Bah what nonsense.

*Looks around suspiciously....then scurries away into hole*
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Folderol View Post
    I believe so. "Untypeable" to me could be a result of many things, like not having a grasp of the cognitive functions, therefore not being able to see what you relate to, or having abnormal distibution of the cognitive functions. I THINK I closest to INTP, but at the same time, I have this feeling of unconfidence in that label. Maybe it is related to steretypes though, who knows. I took that Keys2Cognition test recently and got this bizarre result:

This is considered untypable by MBTI. How Can I excel so much at Ne and Si, while simulatenously having almost equal Fi, Te, and Fi. The numbers are so close that I can't even separate them. I'm not saying that the results above are correct, but people may not line up into perfectly distributed model MBTI lays out if they truly have something like the above in real life. And who said my top 4 has to consists of two introverted functions and two extroverted functions? In real life, there are probably extremely balanced or proficient people where they can fit into an approximate type, but not totally into a true type. I would consider them somewhat untypeable.
    The term for this, which I learned a month ago, is a low "clarity of preference"; not that there's actually no type, or it can't possibly be known.
    The cognitive process tests are basically measuring behavior, and assuming that that indicates preference. Sometimes it does, but it's not able to take into consideration the times when it doesn't, and other factors change the behavior.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Folderol View Post

That result is eerily similar to mine. I think I was slightly higher on Ni and slightly lower on Te though. The test typed me as INFP. I think INTP fits better but I identify with quite a bit from INFP descriptions.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne