• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

XXXX types with 2 perception functions.

A

A_priori

Just noticing all EXXJs have two perception functions side by side as secondary and tert as well as all XXTPs I think. I don't exactly know where I am going with all this but I think it's really cool. Anyone else aware of this trend and if so any other discoveries?

R

Riva

Well you took your time.

Not all TPs. It's the ITPs and IFPs. Basically the IxxPs.

*Adds a friendly smiley* ;)

I was myself quite thrilled when I initially discovered MBTI.

S

Society

Just noticing all EXXJs have two perception functions side by side as secondary and tert as well as all XXTPs I think. I don't exactly know where I am going with all this but I think it's really cool. Anyone else aware of this trend and if so any other discoveries?

yep, this is how it works:

take:
IP & EJ: J>P>P>J
EP & IJ: P>J>J>P

combine with:
I: i>e>i>e
E: e>i>e>i

resulting in:
IxxP: Ji>Pe>Pi>Je
ExxJ: Je>Pi>Pe>Ji
IxxJ: Pi>Je>Ji>Pe
ExxP: Pe>Ji>Je>Pi

mix with:
T: first J = T, last J = F
F: first J = F, last J = T
N: first P = N, last P = S
S: first P = S, last P = N

all types have the same J/P orientation for their two middle functions.