• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Guild

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Just off the top of my head,
Bladezz: INTP
Zaboo: ISFJ
Codex: INFP
Clarence: ESFP
Tinkerballa: INTJ
Vork: ISTJ

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think Clara's an SJ, and Bladez an SP, Codex is definitely an NF. I thought Vork was an NT, but actually, you might be right, he might be an STJ. Zaboo's definitely an NT. Tink seems like an SP, can't stand to not be doing something, I'm guessing an ISTP.

I've finished all ten episodes of the first season. There's some hilarious stuff. :D

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I was watching TV the other night, and the lead girl in that was on a Cheetos commercial. I kept rewinding it trying to figure out where I knew her from, and then it finally clicked.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nobody else has any views here? At least on the video...I've watched all ten episodes and there's a lot of hilarious stuff, and I don't even play those kind of games.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Zaboo's definitely an NT.
Possible. Might be some shadow behavior, which is why I thought of my own shadow ISFJ. As in, there's the danger lurking I might become obsessed, if I disregarded my thinking skills and were overwhelmed by my desire to attach.

Other than that, the character is ENFP-esque with his wears-heart-on-the-sleeve behavior. NT by his cluelessness and SJ by obsession.

comicsgurl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Lol! This is hilarious - I just saw the link, and I've been watching it for the past hour. Hilarious stuff. I agree most of Santtu's assessment of The Guild - from Zaboo's fear of confronting his mother, I think he's far more SJ than NT. He's also waay too feeling, I think, for an NT.

Clara could also be an ENFP, though, and I think Bladezz might be more of an INTJ instead of an INTP. I'm only through ep. seven, though, so there might be more to their characters that I haven't seen.

Total internet gaming geekfest, though. Which is why I resemble that remark. ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
You Ns are the analyzers, so I'll accept that I suck at figuring them out.

But at least you gotta admit I got Tink right, I can recognize a fellow SP. ;)

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I just stumbled onto show on the XBox Marketplace and watched about 20 episodes in one sitting.

Codex - INFP (I have a crush on her)
Zaboo - eSFJ
Bladezz - XNTP
Vork - ISTJ
Clara - ESFP
Tink - ENTJ bitch

and Jeffster can't type.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Codex reminds me a lot of a roommate I had junior year in college. :D She played WoW, and much of her life was like this. So this whole show tickles me.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Codex - INFP (I have a crush on her)
Zaboo - eSFJ
Bladezz - XNTP
Vork - ISTJ
Clara - ESFP
Tink - ENTJ bitch

Agreed.

And I think Bladezz is probably ENTP, though it IS hard to tell.