• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTPs are the most (usefully) creative type

R

Riva

I would say that marketing isn't so much about building trust as it is appealing to their needs and convincing the customer that its something they want or something they need to buy. Fe is perfect for that task, see "snake oil salesman."

And what/who could be more convincing than a person one trusts? So trust it is.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
TiFe in combination is what hits here. Ti offers the faculty to analyze a persons needs and wants quickly and to stir Fe endeavours into the right direction. That in combination with strong Ne that sees the dots and connects them to a big image of a person enables an entp quickly to precisely cater to somebody needs.

Yet still those are dark jedi powers and should only be used to help people with problems or to find out for them what they need; not to sell them stuff and use them for own intrests.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was exaggerating. (Although there is a link between creativity and mental illness).

It came down to Profit?
Not exactly.
The y-axis = creativity
The x-axis = rainmaker (essentially money-making)

Thus, according to this model, ENFPs and ENTPs tie first in creativity, but the NTs have the edge in profitability.

As far as I can tell this is built purely on the assumptions
E >>>> I
N >>>> S
T >>>> F
P >>>> J

These people have used this model in a book which purports to advise on how best to construct productive teams.

TiFe in combination is what hits here.
No...
Ne is the most important bit. Followed by Ni. Fe is unimportant.

The main problem is assuming correlation = causation. (Or preference = aptitude)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No...
Ne is the most important bit. Followed by Ni. Fe is unimportant.

The main problem is assuming correlation = causation. (Or preference = aptitude)

ok boss
Next time I wont pretend to understand myself

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ah. I see.

You really drank that kool aid up, huh?

No I am kinda warded against Fi insensitivity being together with one of them for so long. Still at times when I see a chance I like to brutally educate them. :)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
MyersBrigssCIRI.jpg

According to these guys.

So now you know.

The hard part with ENTP's is figuring out what they hell they want to do with their life.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess being creative doesn't exclude being credulous.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What I get from this diagram is that SFs are the worst at making money when employed in conceptual product development and NTs are the best. Is this supposed to be surprising? Because it seems kind of... well, intuitive, so to speak.

For the record, I'm a Ne dom and I'm shit at creativity. Suck it, stereotypes. :shrug:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What I get from this diagram is that SFs are the worst at making money when employed in conceptual product development and NTs are the best. Is this supposed to be surprising? Because it seems kind of... well, intuitive, so to speak.

For the record, I'm a Ne dom and I'm shit at creativity. Suck it, stereotypes. :shrug:
Just goes to show: you can't trust intuition. ;)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It has nothing to do with Keirsey. The research is based purely on MBTI prefs.

Of course it's nonsense, but you failed to identify the correct reason.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
It has nothing to do with Keirsey. The research is based purely on MBTI prefs.

Of course it's nonsense, but you failed to identify the correct reason.

MBTI doesn't inspire any confidence in me either.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I guess being creative doesn't exclude being credulous.

Ya, its the worst fear of bitter people. So watch your closet ! (Tho I'll prolly be too fat to fit into a closet :/)