User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    JIxT

Default Are all young children EXFP?

Or have at some point been EXFP?

Maybe this is why I can never get along with them....
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

They typically have high energy, few inhibitions, and little impulse control. I suppose that might be close.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    JIxT

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    They typically have high energy, few inhibitions, and little impulse control. I suppose that might be close.
    Types, in general, are a "close" description of the human being anyway.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

If you mean specifically, ExFP, no.

Take our two sons.

The first was always quiet, would sit where you left him, just turn his head and look around, was very quiet, didn't mess in things, did what you told him to do, was very studious but not very engaging or disruptive. You could tell he was WATCHING... but he was also very understated and kept to himself.

The second (an ESFP) was immediately the color "bold yellow" -- as soon as he was born , he was loud, happy, engaging, made eye contact constantly, fussed, made lots of noise, got into anything he could get his hands on, would NEVER stay put if you put him down.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Go hang around a kindergarten. You'll see some kids playing with each other, some bully others, some sit alone. They definitely have their types, but they somehow express them differently than they will when they grow up.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't think so, I've observed some pretty introverted kids. As well as some that were obviously more scheduled and structured, and probably even some that are more logical in their actions, even if they don't understand it at all yet.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was always an introvert, playing with other children stressed me out and tired me, I would always look to my parents to save me from situations involving my loud friends. "Why is she so loud? Can we go home yet? Can she leave our house now?"

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Nope.
    The bossy little tyrants are the J's.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Nope. some kids play by themselves at recess and are more quiet and laid back. At least i was.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    JIxT

Is it more likely to find EXFPs among children than among adults?