User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

HAHAHA, no, all kids definitely are NOT ExFP. I was easily an INxx as a kid, very imaginative, individualistic, and independent. I never fit in with the rest of the kids my age. Also, looking back at my elementary school classmates, many of them were also introverts, T types, and J types.
    j'adore les chats

MBTI
    ENFJ

No, they are NOT. Maybe little little babies might all seem Se but that's because of a cognitive development phase when they're discovering the world around them, but even so babies tend to have their own personalities.

As a little kid, I've always heard that I was very quiet and stubborn (IJ, I guess.) Then by elementary school I was very spacey along with this (INJ). I kind of think I acquired Te during middle school, though I'm not sure yet. So that about makes INTJ.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    Nope. some kids play by themselves at recess and are more quiet and laid back. At least i was.
    me too. I was in total fanatasy land.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    Is it more likely to find EXFPs among children than among adults?
    no
    because their personalities have yet to develop
    as far as ExFP behavior.....yes

however,
    my father has said that i have not changed a bit
    so it might be possible
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I was an interesting child.
    I was obnoxious and arrogant when I was little.
    I wasn't a quiet child but was a loner.
    I thought I was more imaginative and intelligent than everyone else- especially when people couldn't keep up with the stories I would make up or show interest in reading the cool books I was reading.
    I still made friends but made a few enemies, I even got beat up when I was little.
    The idiots had to stop when they were threatened with suspension.
    I also knew where babies came from too early in my life.
    The main question I had about it was awkward, "I understand how that could work but why would anyone want to do that?"
    Lots of weird things but overall I had a fun and healthy childhood- I played a lot of video games with people.
    Then I went from my public elementary school to a school for the gifted at 11 and all changed.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    me too. I was in total fanatasy land.
    me too, and everyone thought i was weird.

hehe nothing has changed.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

ENFP has always fit for my daughter. My son seems more IxTx, though. You can practically smell the gears turning all the time. And he doesn't really care what you think, he's going to do what he's going to do.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

My little cousins are (I've babysat since they were all born, and sometimes for 24 hrs at a time, have spent time at the lake and on a ski trip with them...):

8 years: INTJ female whom I initially typed as ISxJ until this year, when she was old enough to have long conversations with. She was just such the perfect eldest child babysitters helper never did anything wrong kid.
    NT as opposed to INFJ because of her passionate eyes and restless energy when we take apart her siblings electronic toys to see the insides.

6 years: ExxP. Probably ENTP. Writing full stories since she was 5 years old on her own; genius like all the kids. (Her teacher told her mom, "I would love to get inside her head. She makes the WEIRDEST connections and often gets the answer right even though I initially thought she did the work wrong." (suggests the N pattern of thought) Very bossy.

4 years: ISFJ. Drama queen child who bosses sibs around about the "right" way of doing things. Shy and perfect child to babysit if you ignore the once a half hour bawling that lasts for 90 seconds.

25 months: Ixxx. I'm wondering INTP only because she refuses to talk. Don't get me wrong, she's just as much intelligent as the others; she can do puzzles for 7 year olds. I've had full conversations with her through me talking and her using body language or vocal inflections on some sound. She is completely fluent in English... once she decides to talk. (I've heard Einstein did the same, and then spoke in full sentences.)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ISTP

Definitely not, I've fit my personality (ISTP) for as long as I can remember, but then again, I was an odd kid.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    yupp

I was so quiet as a child, I didn't talk until after I turned 2, and even then you couldn't get me talk unless I knew you. But supposedly I always observed everyone else, and was perfectly happy watching others interact. I tended to let everyone around me talk for me, and I got in trouble because one of my more extroverted friends would be like "ms____ libby wants ____" and the reply would be "she can ask herself" I hated asking for things I still do, though I've gotten better. For some reason, I tend to believe that if I can't find a way to get it myself then I don't deserve it. I still like watching people interact, over interacting, I tend to sit in a place where I can watch others but still not be in the way.

I don't know if this was the natural course for me, or if my brother was so extroverted that he never sat still or shutted up, so I might have figured "I'm never going to get to say anything, I'll listen instead"
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so