User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Maybe I have high Se then; because I've never felt like flipping out. Maybe hitting people, which is pretty mild, but I've never actually even done that. I have an obsessive amount of self control. I have some eccentric beliefs, but they're all backed up by science and philosophy in a roundabout sort of way.
    Well, it's not exactly what you think of. An INxJ will only begin to start freaking out to others when there's not other way out. When there's too much external stress for them to handle and try evading, something bad will probably happen.

Have you seen "Thor"? If you have, consider Loki - or, more exactly his fighting style. Imagine a battle as some sort of Se coming on him; what does he do? Does he charge straight forward at the enemy? No, he makes illusions and tries to push off brute strength by evading it. But then, imagine there's no more way he can avoid it; what will happen? He'll probably have to result to physical fighting as well, and that won't go too well since he's not used to it.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    Well, it's not exactly what you think of. An INxJ will only begin to start freaking out to others when there's not other way out. When there's too much external stress for them to handle and try evading, something bad will probably happen.

Have you seen "Thor"? If you have, consider Loki - or, more exactly his fighting style. Imagine a battle as some sort of Se coming on him; what does he do? Does he charge straight forward at the enemy? No, he makes illusions and tries to push off brute strength by evading it. But then, imagine there's no more way he can avoid it; what will happen? He'll probably have to result to physical fighting as well, and that won't go too well since he's not used to it.
    That would most resemble my fighting style as far as physical fighting goes; intellectually I'm more direct and incisive.

So you mean INXJ freak outs as panicking and lashing out? That's hardly insane though; it seems the most sane in fact. Every type will fight if backed into a corner, and to not do so is irrational because it contradicts self preservation. (Unless of course one can do the trickster thing.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

That would most resemble my fighting style as far as physical fighting goes; intellectually I'm more direct and incisive.

So you mean INXJ freak outs as panicking and lashing out? That's hardly insane though; it seems the most sane in fact. Every type will fight if backed into a corner, and to not do so is irrational because it contradicts self preservation. (Unless of course one can do the trickster thing.)
    Yes, that's what I meant. Yes, it is true every type will fight back in such a scenario, but I can imagine an ESxP being in much better control of how they fight back, while an INxJ will flail.

Schopenhauer

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    Yes, that's what I meant. Yes, it is true every type will fight back in such a scenario, but I can imagine an ESxP being in much better control of how they fight back, while an INxJ will flail.
    Ok, probably true. But that's not insanity, so doesn't really support INXJ's being the most insane.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Ok, probably true. But that's not insanity, so doesn't really support INXJ's being the most insane.
    No, it's not, but it can be perceived as insanity by those who don't know what's going on.

Schopenhauer

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I'm surprised everyone thinks INJs are more insane than ITPs!

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Lot's of people think I'm insane, and I've also interacted with some pretty insane people as well, so I'm wondering, what particular personality types are commonly associated with "insanity"?
    you dont seem insane. in your videos, you look like you have a lot of energy and a mind that wonders easily. maybe a hint of sexual frustration there too.

do you enjoy saying off the wall stuff, to watch peoples reactions?

Permabanned

esfj...
    like, they think, but not like me...so are they thinking? or just crazy?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by gasoline View Post
    you dont seem insane. in your videos, you look like you have a lot of energy and a mind that wonders easily. maybe a hint of sexual frustration there too.

do you enjoy saying off the wall stuff, to watch peoples reactions?
    I say crazy things because it's what I really think, and I like it when people react towards it with combativeness and/or fascination.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I say crazy things because it's what I really think, and I like it when people react towards it with combativeness and/or fascination.
    gonna be a writer later on?

so you always talk like how you talk in the videos? even when others are trying to have a serious conversation with you?