MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default MBTI Type and Social Media

I thought this was pretty interesting.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Interesting stuff.

First blush reaction: why is Twitter so popular with ESTJs?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Anew Leaf

I completely do not understand twitter at all. It was only a few weeks ago that I realized (sort of) what all of this hashtag business is all about... and even then I don't really get what it's for other than it's really funny to watch tv with someone ( @thealchemist ) and do it to moments from the show.

Oh right, the point of this thread. Interesting information, Highlander. I don't do much with my Facebook account other than post random stories about something dumb I did or music I like.

MBTI
    INTJ

Interesting stuff.....

I use Facebook mainly to keep contact with my family. I got a lot of HS friends and work friends too (I have linked-in, but just having the work related stuff is boring).
    I think it's the best way to keep in touch with the ever growing network of people you meet in life. I love the fact my Iphone syncs facebook with my contacts- i can just go look up a person there instead of the actual app.

It does take some of the fun out of reunions and meet ups, though. You already know the big things going on with people going in any kind of reunion or get together so it kills some of the thrill factor.

I hate Twitter.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Interesting stuff.

First blush reaction: why is Twitter so popular with ESTJs?
    I have no idea. It has virtually zero appeal to me.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I completely do not understand twitter at all. It was only a few weeks ago that I realized (sort of) what all of this hashtag business is all about... and even then I don't really get what it's for other than it's really funny to watch tv with someone ( @thealchemist ) and do it to moments from the show.

Oh right, the point of this thread. Interesting information, Highlander. I don't do much with my Facebook account other than post random stories about something dumb I did or music I like.
    I'm not sure either but our parody version of it is more fun.

The comparisons between users of each platform, the likelihoods of accurate typings, the activities..

#interestingbrainfood.

I use twitter occasionally and I check Facebook every day and make a status around once a week. I also use Tumblr daily. I find twitter rather confusing and overrated though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I completely do not understand twitter at all.
    Same here. Maybe there is something we are not comprehending because there must be some point to it.

I keep all my business contacts (800 people) on LinkedIn. It is sort of like the old rolodex. There are a few work people who I am connected to on Facebook but not many. Mostly it is old classmates, relatives and people I worked with in the past. For the most part, I use Facebook to share photos. I check it once a day and am generally on for 5 or 10 minutes max.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Same here. Maybe there is something we are not comprehending because there must be some point to it.

I keep all my business contacts (800 people) on LinkedIn. It is sort of like the old rolodex. There are a few work people who I am connected to on Facebook but not many. Mostly it is old classmates, relatives and people I worked with in the past. For the most part, I use Facebook to share photos. I check it once a day and am generally on for 5 or 10 minutes max.
    @bold, I am not sure we can make this conjecture based on the logic of "if it exists there must be a reason for it" since all we have to do is look at "Jersey Shore".

This thread is making me think I need to have a LinkedIn account, but I am not sure I can deal with any more websites. Between here and reading my daily comics, I am getting tapped out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

@bold, I am not sure we can make this conjecture based on the logic of "if it exists there must be a reason for it" since all we have to do is look at "Jersey Shore".
    jersey shore is very educational if you watch it the right way. anthropological field study.