User Tag List

First 123 Last

garbage

Looks like extroverts need to stop using the Internet, get out of the house, and talk to real people more.

MBTI
    STP

I only have about 60 or so family and a small handful of friends on facebook and even with that I have a list of maybe about 20-30 people on a list that actually see what I post.

The extent of my facebook knowledge is locking down my posts, posting stuff(pics/videos) from my phone(it has a share on facebook button), and playing games.

I keep getting invites for linked in from ex co-workers that I ignore. I dont twit, nor do I follow anyone elses twit. I am not that interested in most peoples lives, only a very small...extremely small...handful of people.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I currently have about 65 friends on FB, although I've had over 300 at one point. I just got tired of reading about people I don't have anything in common with anymore. I find it much more useful with a smaller friend list, and spend a good amount of time there because of it.

Twitter is fun, but hard to cut through the noise. I've often described it as 250,000 people yelling 'Look at me!' as loud as they can, all the time. Hashtagging helps a bit.

Funnily enough, I have the most connections on LinkedIn, but use it the least. Kind of find it boring.

I do Social Media for the company I work for, and it's kind of cool to be the chipper corporate voice by day and a nasty curmudgeon by night.

Great infographic. Thanks for posting!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by NathanZ View Post
    Funnily enough, I have the most connections on LinkedIn, but use it the least. Kind of find it boring.
    You don't really have to use it much at all though. I just use it to keep up with people I've worked with so that I don't lose track of them. There is some sort of weekly digest that I look at occasionally to see where people have moved and maybe congratulate them on a new job. I also use it to look up somebody's background - like a client that I'm starting to work with - to get a sense as to who they are. Finally, this is pretty worthless but I keep up with who has been looking at my profile.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    You don't really have to use it much at all though. I just use it to keep up with people I've worked with so that I don't lose track of them. There is some sort of weekly digest that I look at occasionally to see where people have moved and maybe congratulate them on a new job. I also use it to look up somebody's background - like a client that I'm starting to work with - to get a sense as to who they are. Finally, this is pretty worthless but I keep up with who has been looking at my profile.
    I hear you: Those are all good functions. Most of my LinkedIn connections are within my industry, but I've never interacted with them personally. And I know I'm missing out by avoiding the Groups function, too. Maybe I'm using it just enough then.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I deactivated my facebook account because it's nobody's business what I'm up to

the same applies to other forms of social media... I'm not sharing the details of my day to day life because that's just plain boring and nobody needs to be inundated with that... plus, it's none of their damned business what I'm up to as well... a person's got to have SOME privacy

the man has less than 70 friends on facebook and seems to primarily use it to communicate with his aunts... he stalks howie mandel and jim irsay on twitter and that's it

my sis is a social media whore who spends a good portion of her time on facebook either stalking people or commenting on every aspect of her life and posting pictures of every meal she eats and such... I do not understand this
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    IsFJ

What, no Tumblr? :/
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

its interesting, I only have facebook because my friends after 2 years were upset with me. They kept forgetting to invite me to parties because I wasn't on facebook. It is true and sad. Same reason why I now have a cell, I use it just to call people mainly and sometimes texting ( Im bad at checking it all the time. I have tumblr and it is very addictive. I'll have to cut down on my internet after christmas. But yeah do not have twitter.. I want to reject technology some days, I keep thinking about how much more productive I'd be and all the music and writing/ reading I'd have completed. Or new hobbies I could start. Till then facebook world, cell phone texts and tumblr remain.

garbage

There's also this. I haven't delved into it, but it seems that it's either different information or a different way of presenting the same information--might be of interest.
    Also: Look at LinkedIn. Look at the percentage of ENTJs who use it, compared to the rest of the types.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    What, no Tumblr? :/
    In dichotomy terms, I'd guess that Perceivers dominate Tumblr--given this infographic's own definition of Perceiving--whether for sharing art/photos or for sharing crazy, random shit.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    There's also this. I haven't delved into it, but it seems that it's either different information or a different way of presenting the same information--might be of interest.
    It's the same information

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639