User Tag List

First 345

Results 41 to 45 of 45

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by momental View Post
    Resistance, I don't believe rests purely on the child's type, but the adult's parenting style.
    That's the subject to which you resist according to your thoughts. So you are right, but that is obvious.

  2. #42
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    That's the subject to which you resist according to your thoughts. So you are right, but that is obvious.
    If this is true, then it does not matter which type will more likely resist. If it depends on the parenting style technically none of them would have to resist, or be able to as the parent could alter their techniques and nullify any sort of rebellion.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by momental View Post
    If this is true, then it does not matter which type will more likely resist. If it depends on the parenting style technically none of them would have to resist, or be able to as the parent could alter their techniques and nullify any sort of rebellion.
    The assumption here is that the parent is telling the kid to do something, most likely what he doesn't want to do or doesn't know why to do, etc..

  4. #44
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    The assumption here is that the parent is telling the kid to do something, most likely what he doesn't want to do or doesn't know why to do, etc..
    And my solution is to shift parenting techniques.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by momental View Post
    And my solution is to shift parenting techniques.
    That is what I would do as well.

Similar Threads

  1. Which Type is the Most Likely to Have a God Complex
    By Ginkgo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 05:37 PM
  2. Which type is the most passive-aggressive?
    By Triglav in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 12:55 PM
  3. Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People?
    By Ginkgo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 06:47 PM
  4. Which types recognize the most strategic value in which types?
    By simulatedworld in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 05:22 PM
  5. Which types iare the most awesome?
    By Queen Kat in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 04:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO