9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    What sort of people would that be?
    What sort of people would what be?
    How's it like raising xxTJ children?
    Sort of like training smart, stubborn, somewhat dominant dogs, except you can have entire conversations with them. You have to win their respect and not let them get by with too much until they recognize that you are the leader and then you have to try not to be stupid and lose the respect while they are still your legal responsibility. Gee I'm such a peach of a mom, lol.

One of them is raised and the other is almost sixteen and they are pleasant and comfortable company. They are generally reliable and very low-drama, which is sometimes a nice break from dealing with my XXFP, let me tell ya.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Would those be P or J type kids who resist the most to what their parents/etc. tell them? I'm not entirely sure if the resistance is related to lack of showed proof or not... But I think in case the proof doesn't matter it would be Fi types, and if proof does matter, then it would be Te types (maybe Ti too?).
    By resist I mean "clean your teeth!" and the kid refuses to do so. "Take a bath!" the kid goes as far as screaming when being taken to the bath (maybe dislikes the bath ). Just two pretty rough examples to illustrate the point, however don't take them as the "this and not something else," those are just examples to illustrate the abstract idea.
    MBTI: ESTPs, ISTPs, ESFPs, ENTJs
    Enneagram: 7, 8 (particularly 7w8 and 8w7)
    Tritype: 378, 368, 749, 468
    Instinctual Variant: Sexual
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    MBTI: ESTPs, ISTPs, ESFPs, ENTJs
    Enneagram: 7, 8 (particularly 7w8 and 8w7)
    Tritype: 378, 368, 749, 468
    Instinctual Variant: Sexual
    Hi.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    What sort of people would what be?

Sort of like training smart, stubborn, somewhat dominant dogs, except you can have entire conversations with them. You have to win their respect and not let them get by with too much until they recognize that you are the leader and then you have to try not to be stupid and lose the respect while they are still your legal responsibility. Gee I'm such a peach of a mom, lol.

One of them is raised and the other is almost sixteen and they are pleasant and comfortable company. They are generally reliable and very low-drama, which is sometimes a nice break from dealing with my XXFP, let me tell ya.
    I apologize, that was a vague question.

However, if I was told *not* to do something, I DID NOT DO IT. Even if I disagreed with the prohibition. Even if I thought it was stupid. If the person had a legitimate right (in my mind) to tell me not to do something, I obeyed.
    Haha that's how I would say I was like as a child. I can't listen to anyone if things don't make sense or aren't effective even if it would result in more harmonious relationships. Lol

That sounds pretty nice. Haha, how's your FP like?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

That sounds pretty nice. Haha, how's your FP like?
    She is sweet, kind, a defender of the defenseless. She is volatile, vicious, and unreasonable. She is unstoppable until she stubs her toe or somebody looks at her funny. Then she is a crying, hyperventilating mess. There is way too much person to fit into her tiny, adorable body and sometimes it's a bit of a strain on us all.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

ReflecTcelfeR

Resistance, I don't believe rests purely on the child's type, but the adult's parenting style.

She is sweet, kind, a defender of the defenseless. She is volatile, vicious, and unreasonable. She is unstoppable until she stubs her toe or somebody looks at her funny. Then she is a crying, hyperventilating mess. There is way too much person to fit into her tiny, adorable body and sometimes it's a bit of a strain on us all.
    She seems like a passionate child. How old is she?

WALMART

I have always gone with the flow. I don't resist, I channel.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

She seems like a passionate child. How old is she?
    Seventeen. She has always had strong feelings about things from the time she was a tiny baby and got upset if anybody but me was holding her.
    ~ John Rogers

Seventeen. She has always had strong feelings about things from the time she was a tiny baby and got upset if anybody but me was holding her.
    She sounds rather adorable lol How did you deal with those emotions?