User Tag List

First 123

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I have to be almost wholly in my mind to be able to extrovert anything relatively complex which requires me to dig deep. Tis why I obv. prefer writing.
    Totally, this.

/hard to know how much of this is really tied to Ni, though, vs. something that's kinda universally more applicable to many introverts.

I’m pretty sure it’s why Ps are so much more mercurial than Js when it comes to adapting to changes in immediate environment. I mean I can see how it’s tied to introverted perception, if not specifically introverted intuition- though it makes sense to me that it would apply even moreso to Ni than Si, since it’s slightly more removed from the immediate environment.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    Totally, this.

I’m pretty sure it’s why Ps are so much more mercurial than Js when it comes to adapting to changes in immediate environment. I mean I can see how it’s tied to introverted perception, if not specifically introverted intuition- though it makes sense to me that it would apply even moreso to Ni than Si, since it’s slightly more removed from the immediate environment.
    hmm, yes maybe it involves Si too

Although I feel like Si is that function that is always pulling the best possible vocabulary out to express itself perfectly.

I think to solve my problem I'm just going to have to Te everythiing. Just talk my thought process out loud all day long...maybe then it'll seem like I'm busy and people wont interrupt me as much.

Also now we have new shiny head sets we have to wear...so I'm hoping that will help too.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Anew Leaf

Honestly, I don't even have to be interrupted for some of the same to apply; it can happen any time I'm trying to extrovert my thoughts out.

/hard to know how much of this is really tied to Ni, though, vs. something that's kinda universally more applicable to many introverts.
    @bold: lol, if writing hadn't been invented, I would never communicate.

@second, that is what I was thinking with this thread. In order for me to be productive, I have to get into an internal zone, and if I am interrupted, I get really crabby. If I want to write, I frequently can't even have music on because it distracts me.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

I hate it! I have a roommate and she sometimes will ask me questions while I'm doing h.w and other things so I started wearing headphones( not those tiny ear buds but the huge ones) when I'm in the zone.....no music I just keep them on so she will think I can't hear her and won't think I'm being rude. Headphones also block out some of the background noise which is an added bonus lol.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Yes. It's one of the quickest ways to irritate me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Ne doms can't stand to be interrupted either... Well can't stand is a strong statement... I will totally lose my flow...and have no clue what I was saying but honestly it doesn't bug me a whole lot... I mean I get it and accidentally do it too sometimes... But yeah everything just goes poof.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Yes. If you want me to drop everything and go with you even though I've been so caught up and productive with what I'm doing, you better give me a several-minute warning.
    EII
    supine

R|L|oAI
    neutral good
    intrapersonal intelligence