• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are some personality types at higher risk of dying during a natural disaster?

curiousel

Natural disaster: Earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, floods, storms,...

Do you guys think that some personality types tend to become victims of natural disasters easily?

Many people have died this days (Sandy), what are the common personality types of the victims?
Note that we were warned about the impact of Sandy and still it seems many people were hanging out in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I guess that XNXX are probaby not among the victims.
Any feedback?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would not be surprised if the worst fears of the unknown including destruction and death the ISFJs hold within come to fruition upon their fates in the face of chaos and catastrophe.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Well, on the flip side. I'd say that ESP's would be the most likely to survive a natural disaster due to their quick thinking and observations relating to the environment.

G

garbage

In order to answer this question, we need to figure out which types God hates the most. They're probably correlated.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On the enneagram side of things, I'd say 6's are most likely to prepare for natural disasters and see it coming. At the same time, I think a 6, particularly a phobic six is prone to freeze in the face of disaster, not sure what to do and end up not acting at all. So, I suppose it evens itself out.

I think the most likely type to die would be the one that's overly reckless or overly stubborn as in the case of I refuse to evacuate. I live here, this is where I will stay.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In order to answer this question, we need to figure out which types God hates the most. They're probably correlated.

I don't think God is too fond of INTP 5w6s. :frown:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, on the flip side. I'd say that ESP's would be the most likely to survive a natural disaster due to their quick thinking and observations relating to the environment.

Yeah, but I also think this type would be the most prone to recklessness in the face of disaster which could work against them. I guess maybe the quick thinking and recklessness cancel each other out?

I think ultimately it comes down to who God likes best. :D

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Natural disaster: Earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, floods, storms,...

Do you guys think that some personality types tend to become victims of natural disasters easily?

Many people have died this days (Sandy), what are the common personality types of the victims?
Note that we were warned about the impact of Sandy and still it seems many people were hanging out in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I guess that XNXX are probaby not among the victims.
Any feedback?

This is such a strange question that it makes me think you MUST be trolling us.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We can only speculate. I'll start:

NFs, because many of them would interpret the hurricane as a sign that the God of Wind is demanding human sacrifices.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

If only they had horded guns, ammo, food, and water like those loony istj tin foil hat guys.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The types that "only speculate" would be the slowest to react, and, therefore .. ....

:wink:
:D

''Is a hurricane real or is it just an objectification of my mind?''
*ploft*