• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Temperment least likely to get laid

Which type is least likely to get laid?

• Total voters

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'd say, out of all the types, INTJ's get laid the least. Mostly because their social disposition, though I think they prefer that "meaningful sex(rare)", rather than that other kind..
Really? Because my Husband gets laid a lot! He's always wanting sex. Is he an exception perhaps?

Wolf are you looking forward to getting laid? Do you think you and the 40 year old virgin share similar qualities?

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Wolf are you looking forward to getting laid? Do you think you and the 40 year old virgin share similar qualities?
How do I know I ever will? Why look forward to something that may never happen?

I don't know who you're referring to, so I'm not sure.

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
It's hard for me to decide which of these categories i feel would get laid the least, because they each have a combination that involves E_T_ or E__P.

So, I'll disregard the probability that this poll is in reference to individuals and say that because there are fewer NTs than any other category, the frequency of an NT getting laid is the lowest.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Have you ever watched two people having sex (movie, internet, ect.)? I'm assuming you have. So does that "act" appeal to you? Please know I am not being smart, just curious. Most straights male look forward to the day they lose their virginity.

40 year old virgin.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Why look forward to something that may never happen?

That seems like a depressing outlook. I may never get to go back to grad school, but you bet I look forward to it. Not looking forward to it would reduce the chances of it ever happening.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Have you ever watched two people having sex (movie, internet, ect.)? I'm assuming you have. So does that "act" appeal to you? Please know I am not being smart, just curious.
Sure, in movies. Usually not, due to the circumstances and fact that it almost invariably has effectively nothing to do with the story.

Most straights male look forward to the day they lose their virginity.
What about homosexual ones?

I don't want to talk about this in public.

Based on that, no.

That seems like a depressing outlook. I may never get to go back to grad school, but you bet I look forward to it. Not looking forward to it would reduce the chances of it ever happening.
Clearly, it doesn't matter. While I'm sure I could do it, it isn't something planned at this point. The complete absence of preparation on my part is a clear indicator that it is not expected to occur.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think it just depends too much on the person to readily decide. Some people don't care about sex outside of love/union (even non-religious ones), and I don't think that this kind of mindset is limited to specific types. I believe that I can say that I have met a sexually active person from almost every type. The one that has surprised me the most was a promiscuous ESFJ (she told me that she tested as that when she had to take it), since most ESFJs I know tend to be a little more reserved, haha. ;)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Really? Because my Husband gets laid a lot! He's always wanting sex. Is he an exception perhaps?

He must like you then. And that's probably a good thing.

I've heard some things about sex and INTJs... interesting things... not that I would know...

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
Aww shit.

I would say I'm screwed, but the problem is I'm not.
I interpreted that differently at first. But I realize that most people innately desire sex whether they get it or not, so even if the INTJ desires meaningful sex over just the act, it still sucks for them. Is this asexual even close to understanding sexual desire? I've heard it's "IN" combo that most asexuals have, not NT, but that probably doesn't matter at all.

Badlands

MBTI Type
INTP
It comes down to the introverted Rationals. I'd have to say INTPs narrowly beat out INTJs, because of the three cognitive functions used most commonly during sex (Si, Se, and Fe), INTPs have two of the three more developed than the INTJ.

heart

heart on fire
It comes down to the introverted Rationals. I'd have to say INTPs narrowly beat out INTJs, because of the three cognitive functions used most commonly during sex (Si, Se, and Fe), INTPs have two of the three more developed than the INTJ.

Um, if Si is used, then why can't Fi be used? :huh:

Badlands

MBTI Type
INTP
I guess Fi can be important, but internally you're more sensing than feeling (but that might just be coming from somebody who has Fi as a shadow function). Sex in general is just very SF, especially SFP. NTJs are diametrically opposite, but speaking in terms of functions diametric opposites have a lot in common, while NTPs have the P that makes them more Artisan-like in their view of themselves.

heart

heart on fire
I guess Fi can be important, but internally you're more sensing than feeling (but that might just be coming from somebody who has Fi as a shadow function). Sex in general is just very SF, especially SFP. NTJs are diametrically opposite, but speaking in terms of functions diametric opposites have a lot in common, while NTPs have the P that makes them more Artisan-like in their view of themselves.

Uh, yeah...I think so! ;) :D