MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

INTJs are racists.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    INTJs are racists.

Yeah, I put way too much thought into my response. All we actually needed to do was link to the thousands and thousands of threads that we have along these lines.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Here's a thought though.

It hardly matters that MBTI is scientifically correct. What matters is that I recognize and understand the strengths and flaws of my personality far better now than I ever did before. And MBTI also gives us a tool that we can use to improve on ourselves in a healthy manner.

Obviously, since MBTI isn't pure science or anything like it, it does depend a lot on the user's intellect and mental state wether or not it is going to be used properly. As anything else that has shaky foundations and does not conform to pure, undeniable logic. It remains largely open for interpretation.

MBTI can be a great tool, but it largely depends on the hands it finds itself in.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    For instance, lots of people have responded with disbelief to the idea that I am an ENTJ and work as a social worker, despite the fact that when you think about the public who have most contact with social services that the employment of better TJ or TJ strategies would really help that same public (its no substitute for the necessary formal support when an informal support network is non-existant or over taxed/exhausted but anyway).
    I don't find it all that odd. ENTJ's have a deep sense of their own personal value, to be the best person they can be. Helping other people seems like a logical and easy way to be a better person. I suppose it depends on upbringing as well, wether or not you value materialistic things more or idealistic things more. Money and itamz, or, love and kizzez!

The money ENTJ just happens to be the generic stereotype of all ENTJ's.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf