First 12345 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

WTF I thought MBTI was preference related not intelligence related as I find it to be perfectly plausible that some ESFJs could be smarter than some INTPs even if the INTPs preferences are more predisposed for intellectual endeavors though they may not be as skilled in the area of their interests despite perhaps having more interest in these areas than ESFJs. I am sure they are a million other examples though this one should suffice.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Yes, because that's EXACTLY what I said.

But some part of it is probably because, on average, they're less intelligent.

An interesting question is whether the ones who do come here are more intelligent than average for their type.
    How do you personally define intelligence? I know that there are the IQ based definitions of intelligence but it seems to me that everyone seems to have their own variation based on what they deem important.

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    How do you personally define intelligence?
    Someone who isn't INTJ.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    How do you personally define intelligence? I know that there are the IQ based definitions of intelligence but it seems to me that everyone seems to have their own variation based on what they deem important.
    Yes, this... @Zarathustra I'm genuinely interested - what is your measure of this?
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

They don't seem to have a big need to be understood and understand themselves, as the world is quite EJ friendly.

My personal theory, anyways.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Yes, because that's EXACTLY what I said.

You also didn't know who MacGuffin was...

Pretty much what Rex said.

Most ENJs would find spending time on a forum a waste.

Part of that is probably cuz they're busy doing shit in the real world.

But some part of it is probably because, on average, they're less intelligent.

An interesting question is whether the ones who do come here are more intelligent than average for their type.
    This is why I'm awesome.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My guess would be that giving oneself the J-type is a statement. Thats when you say something about you, like that you know what you want or get along with life or that you are good at organisation or whatever you like. Most people who come here tho want to be typed and are more unlikely in that strong psychological position to personify a J-type. Except for the mavericks who make it a strong point to be different. Or the drama queens and kings who think they are untouchable and dont deserve to be loved.

There are many p-types on this forum, I'ld rather give a J label. But my policy is that they have to find out for themselves. And if they wont but are still happy, I was either wrong or not, but I wouldnt care. Imo everybody can go with what he likes as long as he is happy. This's tho no universal thing for anybody cause most people in life need direction and wouldnt be able to give their life a meaning on their very own.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont think you're old enough to drink coffee.
    I'm surprised you have a thorough enough grasp of language to make such a retort.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by yenom View Post
    Sorry, I don't agree.
    That's nice. I ran out of lollies though.

BS, if you are capable of ruling the world, you would not suck another type's dick.
    Pictures, or it didn't happen.

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying here.
    Ignorance is bliss my friend, ignorance is bliss.

Go visit Personality Cafe. There are shitloads of them there. You only have a limited time to there because I will take over that place eventually and rape them like they never been raped before.
    You must have been butt-hurt by an ENTJ. I've visited personality cafe before; the coffee is to die for; and I didn't particularly take notice of more ENTJs. I'm not the most observational person I'll admit, but the place hasn't become a slave-labor camp.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    WTF I thought MBTI was preference related not intelligence related as I find it to be perfectly plausible that some ESFJs could be smarter than some INTPs even if the INTPs preferences are more predisposed for intellectual endeavors though they may not be as skilled in the area of their interests despite perhaps having more interest in these areas than ESFJs. I am sure they are a million other examples though this one should suffice.
    You are correct, MBTI is not intelligence related. Each person has their own preferences. I could learn about vehicles, and I may one day. Someone like an ESTP may learn about theoretical physics.
    Who knows; people are individuals.

Also, keep in mind this saying: You make MBTI. MBTI doesn't make you.