User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I found this interesting (definitely relate to the "Fi" stuff totally and the "Fe" stuff not at all - unsurprising.) However, the methodology is flawed. You have typed the individuals and then look for "proof" of that judgement. Some of it sounds plausible, but you get into really speculative territory with stuff like this:

“They are also not above telling white lies to make others feel better. *Hence Mulligan’s reassurance may not be sincere- maybe she thinks that Garfield talked for too long.”*

Well yeah, but she could also be sincere, so you're not actually proving anything at all with this statement. And who isn't above telling a white lie, anyway?

I'm skeptical of the value of this sort of thing. Though it's certainly fun.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    - the video might be a bit too long and people might lose interest.
    I thought it was too short...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    DNA
    Socionics
    so

LIFE is the expression of SELF within and as Oneness and Equality

your resident asshole

*ahem* Just here to jump on the bandwagon and request more videos of this nature. @Economica, this may be a stupid question, but is this your channel? I'll subscribe if it is.

I will say that I didn't necessarily agree with everything in the video, but I did enjoy it. Everyone else seems to be pointing out flaws quite nicely, so I'll just .

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Me too.

Stansmith

Default Fe vs Fi Behavior (with Celebrities)

Not sure if this has been posted, but I found this interesting:

The analysis makes Carey Mulligan seem evil (Fe) and Garfield seem rude and immature (Fi)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I thought that was a pretty good video. I'm actually quite surprised that celebrity types appears to have typed both of them correctly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    This was awesome! Totally want to see more like this!
    Um I'm a lil concerned for myself. Apparently I watched this video a year ago ??

I watched it a couple months ago and I thought it was the first time. :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I've seen this. It was crazy how much I related to Garfield's little rant about kids in school. I wanted to like fist pound him after it, haha. Fi love
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that still frame is interesting actually...you can see her feeling being projected outward and his just sort of pooling around him...all self contained.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I found this interesting (definitely relate to the "Fi" stuff totally and the "Fe" stuff not at all - unsurprising.) However, the methodology is flawed. You have typed the individuals and then look for "proof" of that judgement. Some of it sounds plausible, but you get into really speculative territory with stuff like this:

“They are also not above telling white lies to make others feel better. *Hence Mulligan’s reassurance may not be sincere- maybe she thinks that Garfield talked for too long.”*

Well yeah, but she could also be sincere, so you're not actually proving anything at all with this statement. And who isn't above telling a white lie, anyway?

I'm skeptical of the value of this sort of thing. Though it's certainly fun.

oh this is interesting...can you expand on why you identify more with the fi? is it just the fact that it's an internal judgment like your ti? i often get the impression that intps "get" fi better than many others....for whatever reason. or maybe it's that you guys are so non judgy that you are just accepting of it??
    -Jim Morrison