First 1234 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

ENTP •Repress their Introverted Sensing function, meaning they "sweat the small stuff" sometimes with tragicomical results
    INTP •Repress their Extroverted Feeling function, meaning that they may irrationally submit to certain conventions in a suspension of their usual critical analysis
    ENTJ •Repress their Introverted Feeling function, meaning they sometimes forget what is important to them
    INTJ •Repress their Extroverted Sensing function, which means they may lose touch with factual realities and fail to adapt their opinions accordingly
    ENFP •Repress their Introverted Sensing function, meaning they sometimes experience flighty and inconsistent cognitive states and neglect to reflect on their past
    INFP •Repress their Extroverted Thinking function, meaning they sometimes preserve their own opinion in the face of facts and evidence to the contrary
    ENFJ •Repress their Introverted Thinking function, meaning they may be tempted to exaggerate the truth for effect
    INFJ •Repress their Extroverted Sensing function, meaning they may forgo living life to its fullest
    ESTJ •Repress their Introverted Feeling function, meaning they sometimes have difficulty putting themselves into another person's shoes
    ISTJ •Repress their Extroverted iNtuition function, meaning they sometimes resist change and view ingenuity with skepticism
    ESFJ •Repress their Introverted Thinking function, meaning they may over-align with public opinion
    ISFJ •Repress their Extroverted iNtuition function, meaning they sometimes have a hard time 'letting loose' and doing things in novel and unconventional ways
    ESTP •Repress their Introverted iNtuition function, meaning they may overestimate the scope of their proposed solutions
    ISTP •Repress their Extroverted Feeling function, meaning they may find themselves unintentionally giving offense
    ESFP •Repress their Introverted iNtuition function, meaning they sometimes experience paranoid thoughts which they are convinced are true
    ISFP •Repress their Extroverted Thinking function, meaning they sometimes fail to draw logical conclusions about their situation and act on them

source - http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/index.php

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    ENTP •Repress their Introverted Sensing function, meaning they "sweat the small stuff" sometimes with tragicomical results
    INTP •Repress their Extroverted Feeling function, meaning that they may irrationally submit to certain conventions in a suspension of their usual critical analysis
    ENTJ •Repress their Introverted Feeling function, meaning they sometimes forget what is important to them
    INTJ •Repress their Extroverted Sensing function, which means they may lose touch with factual realities and fail to adapt their opinions accordingly
    ENFP •Repress their Introverted Sensing function, meaning they sometimes experience flighty and inconsistent cognitive states and neglect to reflect on their past
    INFP •Repress their Extroverted Thinking function, meaning they sometimes preserve their own opinion in the face of facts and evidence to the contrary
    ENFJ •Repress their Introverted Thinking function, meaning they may be tempted to exaggerate the truth for effect
    INFJ •Repress their Extroverted Sensing function, meaning they may forgo living life to its fullest
    ESTJ •Repress their Introverted Feeling function, meaning they sometimes have difficulty putting themselves into another person's shoes
    ISTJ •Repress their Extroverted iNtuition function, meaning they sometimes resist change and view ingenuity with skepticism
    ESFJ •Repress their Introverted Thinking function, meaning they may over-align with public opinion
    ISFJ •Repress their Extroverted iNtuition function, meaning they sometimes have a hard time 'letting loose' and doing things in novel and unconventional ways
    ESTP •Repress their Introverted iNtuition function, meaning they may overestimate the scope of their proposed solutions
    ISTP •Repress their Extroverted Feeling function, meaning they may find themselves unintentionally giving offense
    ESFP •Repress their Introverted iNtuition function, meaning they sometimes experience paranoid thoughts which they are convinced are true
    ISFP •Repress their Extroverted Thinking function, meaning they sometimes fail to draw logical conclusions about their situation and act on them

Interesting insights. Thanks for posting!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

This is probably the most insightful post that I have ever seen from you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

This is probably the most insightful post that I have ever seen from you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

i enjoyed reading through form of inferior article, its not a bad overview

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Doctorjuice
    so according to the last part of the video, would it be safe to say that an ENFP might relax with some sort of mellow, consistent routine that held sentimental value to them? for me, this manifests itself in my tastes in tea. I'm OCD about all the details of it's preparation and which types of tea I buy and go insane without my morning cup of tea
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Doctorjuice
    so according to the last part of the video, would it be safe to say that an ENFP might relax with some sort of mellow, consistent routine that held sentimental value to them? for me, this manifests itself in my tastes in tea. I'm OCD about all the details of it's preparation and which types of tea I buy and go insane without my morning cup of tea
    Yes, this sounds like a good example.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

What would Se as an inferior function look like for an INFJ? How about Fe for INTP?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    What would Se as an inferior function look like for an INFJ? How about Fe for INTP?
    For me (INFJ) it's very kinesthetic. It can also influence a state that feels almost super-human. I would categorize it as mostly dull, raw sensation that's very influential on behavior and motivation. Drinking, sex, weight lifting, loud music etc. can all be manifestations of Se inferior for INFJ.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    INFJ: Obsessing over details that aren't relevant to the big picture. Taking impulsive action prematurely in attempt to live in/enjoy the present.

INTP: Viewing society or certain individuals as making bad moral judgements against them, getting upset when around too much conflict, acting uncharacteristically irrational.