User Tag List

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Default Mathematics of personality type

I have been thinking about this for awhile and how to formulate it, but it seems obvious that the functions are related to each other in such a way that they are "conflictory" in terms of being able to be expressed simultaneously initially. So we can write them as functions in terms of each other with the various types having different formulations. Instead of getting bogged down in terminology like differentiating INTPs from INTJs, I think we could say for all practical purposes that INTx is similar to one another in a way that perhaps ESFxs are etc. So you can begin creating simple relationships such as NTs having higher intuition and impersonal logic skills compared to direct sensory and relational logic skills.

So in initial rules we can say something simple like F(t) ∝ to k[1/F(f)^x], F(n) ∝ K[1/F(s)^x], ... where x is a factor of time poured into the function and k is a constant of factors that impact the development of the function

So Intj would be proportional to F(i),F(n), F(t). However, the relationships set up by Jung also imply F(n) for example can be related to F(e) or F(i).

So the relationship between F(n) and F(i) can be directly or inversely proportional multiplied by various factors.

However, we all seem to agree that as a person develops over time they can use their various life skills, experience, etc to compensate for their weaknesses.

{{class right now will continue later}}
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Oh great not only have the psychologists of today substituted behaviors with functions but they have even substituted functions for numbers!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

INFP=0

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    So you can begin creating simple relationships such as NTs having higher intuition and impersonal logic skills compared to direct sensory and relational logic skills.
    I'm not sure I understand what numbers tell us here that cannot be deduced from the letters themselves.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

you should break it down so casual arithmetic-ers (e.g people who just tie their shoelaces) can have a read. So is NP greater than SJ?