User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    No, they are not. You can pretty much go to any MBTI/enneagram places and you will usually see the same combinations occurring within the same types. If you believe your above statement then you are a fool.
    *audibly laughing, and trying to slow down to breath*

yuuHHhmm.. =) ... Didnt i just point out the obviousness of how humans motivations affect their locations seeked? I would never waste my time in any sort of western styled money making carnival, if i want _answers_.. I find people, i watch them, and build my framework further onto higher levels. Otherwise? Im just spending my time in some pseudo-learning activities such as this. Theories cant be learned without first discovering the aspects of reality in need of framing.

Words are empty of knowledge. They only distort you if you dont poses the information which requires dissimilation.

On the previous topic: its definate some times are more favourable to certain combinations, yet i definately doubt a baby\child can know what motivations would grant success in the big picture(larger than growing environment)

so yes, you are referring to just one another pop psychology phenomena, and as such you find precisely same kind of people considering the pop category is shared.

Not to mention how the stereotypes distort and some enneas look entirely different on each type, which people forget often.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    *audibly laughing, and trying to slow down to breath*

yuuHHhmm.. =) ... Didnt i just point out the obviousness of how humans motivations affect their locations seeked? I would never waste my time in any sort of western styled money making carnival, if i want _answers_.. I find people, i watch them, and build my framework further onto higher levels. Otherwise? Im just spending my time in some pseudo-learning activities such as this. Theories cant be learned without first discovering the aspects of reality in need of framing.

Words are empty of knowledge. They only distort you if you dont poses the information which requires dissimilation.

On the previous topic: its definate some times are more favourable to certain combinations, yet i definately doubt a baby\child can know what motivations would grant success in the big picture(larger than growing environment)

so yes, you are referring to just one another pop psychology phenomena, and as such you find precisely same kind of people considering the pop category is shared.

Not to mention how the stereotypes distort and some enneas look entirely different on each type, which people forget often.
    What you just said makes zero sense. I can provide you with sources that prove my point if you would like.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC

What you just said makes zero sense. I can provide you with sources that prove my point if you would like.
    Wasted effort.

MBTI
    INFP

Not much, just some mental stimulation.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

answers and fresh adventures. always.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

your sources are contaminated.

By my experience, the most common type is intj. Second infj. Makes sense? Well i know where we Ni doms gravitate to, so yes statistics dont work.
    I know theres a mass of sensors, and im happy in my seclusion of such kind.

Third most common would be estj or entp.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Banned

Pointers in this maze.

Ginkgo

I think it's best used as a cautionary tool.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Grublet View Post
    Wasted effort.
    Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    your sources are contaminated.

By my experience, the most common type is intj. Second infj. Makes sense? Well i know where we Ni doms gravitate to, so yes statistics dont work.
    I know theres a mass of sensors, and im happy in my seclusion of such kind.

Third most common would be estj or entp.
    In the MBTI sites, the most common type would probably be INTJ or INFJ, but that's not a statistic that is taking the whole world into consideration. However, they have actually done studies of the mass population, and the population is dominated by sensors.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC

Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing with me.

In the MBTI sites, the most common type would probably be INTJ or INFJ, but that's not a statistic that is taking the whole world into consideration. However, they have actually done studies of the mass population, and the population is dominated by sensors.
    Agreeing.