User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 22

  1. #11
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    No, they are not. You can pretty much go to any MBTI/enneagram places and you will usually see the same combinations occurring within the same types. If you believe your above statement then you are a fool.
    *audibly laughing, and trying to slow down to breath*

    yuuHHhmm.. =) ... Didnt i just point out the obviousness of how humans motivations affect their locations seeked? I would never waste my time in any sort of western styled money making carnival, if i want _answers_.. I find people, i watch them, and build my framework further onto higher levels. Otherwise? Im just spending my time in some pseudo-learning activities such as this. Theories cant be learned without first discovering the aspects of reality in need of framing.

    Words are empty of knowledge. They only distort you if you dont poses the information which requires dissimilation.


    On the previous topic: its definate some times are more favourable to certain combinations, yet i definately doubt a baby\child can know what motivations would grant success in the big picture(larger than growing environment)


    so yes, you are referring to just one another pop psychology phenomena, and as such you find precisely same kind of people considering the pop category is shared.

    Not to mention how the stereotypes distort and some enneas look entirely different on each type, which people forget often.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  2. #12
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    *audibly laughing, and trying to slow down to breath*

    yuuHHhmm.. =) ... Didnt i just point out the obviousness of how humans motivations affect their locations seeked? I would never waste my time in any sort of western styled money making carnival, if i want _answers_.. I find people, i watch them, and build my framework further onto higher levels. Otherwise? Im just spending my time in some pseudo-learning activities such as this. Theories cant be learned without first discovering the aspects of reality in need of framing.

    Words are empty of knowledge. They only distort you if you dont poses the information which requires dissimilation.


    On the previous topic: its definate some times are more favourable to certain combinations, yet i definately doubt a baby\child can know what motivations would grant success in the big picture(larger than growing environment)


    so yes, you are referring to just one another pop psychology phenomena, and as such you find precisely same kind of people considering the pop category is shared.

    Not to mention how the stereotypes distort and some enneas look entirely different on each type, which people forget often.
    What you just said makes zero sense. I can provide you with sources that prove my point if you would like.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    What you just said makes zero sense. I can provide you with sources that prove my point if you would like.
    Wasted effort.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Not much, just some mental stimulation.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,630

    Default

    answers and fresh adventures. always.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    What you just said makes zero sense. I can provide you with sources that prove my point if you would like.
    your sources are contaminated.

    By my experience, the most common type is intj. Second infj. Makes sense? Well i know where we Ni doms gravitate to, so yes statistics dont work.
    I know theres a mass of sensors, and im happy in my seclusion of such kind.

    Third most common would be estj or entp.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Pointers in this maze.

  8. #18
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    I think it's best used as a cautionary tool.

  9. #19
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grublet View Post
    Wasted effort.
    Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    your sources are contaminated.

    By my experience, the most common type is intj. Second infj. Makes sense? Well i know where we Ni doms gravitate to, so yes statistics dont work.
    I know theres a mass of sensors, and im happy in my seclusion of such kind.

    Third most common would be estj or entp.
    In the MBTI sites, the most common type would probably be INTJ or INFJ, but that's not a statistic that is taking the whole world into consideration. However, they have actually done studies of the mass population, and the population is dominated by sensors.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing with me.



    In the MBTI sites, the most common type would probably be INTJ or INFJ, but that's not a statistic that is taking the whole world into consideration. However, they have actually done studies of the mass population, and the population is dominated by sensors.
    Agreeing.

Similar Threads

  1. What can you hear from outside your window?
    By Sizzling Berry in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 06:58 PM
  2. [ISTJ] ISTJs - what do you want from Santa??
    By batumi in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:10 PM
  3. Little Lesson, Big Lesson...What do you learn from your "mistakes?"
    By ygolo in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:41 AM
  4. What about yourself do you seek to revise?
    By disregard in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 05:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO