• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type flirts the best?

Who the best overall flirt?

• Total voters

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What type flirts the best and why? (best as in most "efficient," or most adaptive, or most universal in terms of getting good responses across all types*)

I'm going to say that NTPs are the best flirts. I think flirting has to do with recognizing that boundary between danger and safety and blurring it. NTs are comfortable pushing that boundary (unlike SJs and NFs) and are good at recognizing that boundary because so much of their lives are spent getting burned by it and relying on their analytical mind to navigate social situations. NTs can be very observant and pick up on details in behavior and throw them back in your face. Their language savvy helps them set up punch lines and craft their comments in ways that maximize comedic or ironic impact. They also know big words and can use that to their advantage to set themselves up as intelligent or observant, so people think they're listening to someone witty and interesting, rather than pedantic.

Do other temperaments/types have different flirting styles?

*If anyone knows a good word for this, please PM or rep me. It's killing me.

heart

heart on fire
ENFJ best overall flirt. Must give credit where it is due.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENFJ best overall flirt. Must give credit where it is due.

Interesting. My bro's an ENFJ and is really good. But when the NTP is in the zone, watchthefuckout! /Chris Tucker

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
ESTJ.

Definitely.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Well.. there are types that flirt effortlessly and abundantly (ESFP, for example) and then there are types that are so very subtle that it leaves you begging for more if you manage to catch on (INTP).

heart

heart on fire
Interesting. My bro's an ENFJ and is really good. But when the NTP is in the zone, watchthefuckout! /Chris Tucker

They cannot beat the ENFx for their ability to extrovert, mimic and understand the human element in other people to manipulate their responses. Sorry. INTP very good at being sophisticated and witty but that's not all there is to flirting.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
They cannot beat the ENFx for their ability to extrovert, mimic and understand the human element in other people to manipulate their responses. Sorry. INTP very good at being sophisticated and witty but that's not all there is to flirting.

Interesting. Would you agree with my definition of flirting as activity that blurs the lines between attraction and rejection? I was thinking about it today. It's a lot like peekaboo: I'm here for you, I'm not; I'm here for you, I'm not...

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
ESTJ flirting.. "You're wrong and I am right. Don't you want to do the right thing, baby?"

heart

heart on fire
This thread needs a anonymous poll to get the real truth out.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This thread needs a anonymous poll to get the real truth out.

Anonymous? Eh. Really? I'll add a temperament poll. The massive 16-type polls are annoying. Should I include SJs?

heart

heart on fire
Interesting. Would you agree with my definition of flirting as activity that blurs the lines between attraction and rejection? I was thinking about it today. It's a lot like peekaboo: I'm here for you, I'm not; I'm here for you, I'm not...

Flirting is also about tweaking the other person's interest so they care if one is available or not. ;)

heart

heart on fire
Anonymous? Eh. Really? I'll add a temperament poll. The massive 16-type polls are annoying. Should I include SJs?

Temperment polls aren't any good, lumps the ENFJ and INFP together as if they had that much in common.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Crap. I wish to formally retract my vote.

Athenian for the win.