• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type flirts the best?

Who the best overall flirt?

• Total voters

Cerpin_Taxt

MBTI Type
INTP
I have to say it, as no one else has, but INFP's, when they stop being so god damn self-conscious, and let their Ne run wild (or drink) are very good flirts --in a cute puppy kind of way but nonetheless.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
What type flirts the best and why? (best as in most "efficient," or most adaptive, or most universal in terms of getting good responses across all types*)

I'm going to say that NTPs are the best flirts. I think flirting has to do with recognizing that boundary between danger and safety and blurring it. NTs are comfortable pushing that boundary (unlike SJs and NFs) and are good at recognizing that boundary because so much of their lives are spent getting burned by it and relying on their analytical mind to navigate social situations. NTs can be very observant and pick up on details in behavior and throw them back in your face. Their language savvy helps them set up punch lines and craft their comments in ways that maximize comedic or ironic impact. They also know big words and can use that to their advantage to set themselves up as intelligent or observant, so people think they're listening to someone witty and interesting, rather than pedantic.

Do other temperaments/types have different flirting styles?

*If anyone knows a good word for this, please PM or rep me. It's killing me.
NTs the best at flirting? Hahahaha. Good one. Maybe flirting with each other, but with other temperaments? Hell no.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think SPs are best at flirting with other sensors and NTs are best at flirting with other intuitives (if we actually try..or even if we don't.. we're damn witty). I was going to say SPs are best, but I couldn't be seduced by one, so why give them that honor?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Meh, flirting is just for people who can't close the deal!

Gen

MBTI Type
INTP
Obviously an extrovert would be best because they are focused outside themselves so much that they are more aware of all the options (ideas, words to use, tactics, etc.).

Feelers are just plain better at noticing the mood and emotional level of the people around them, so they're more able to adjust quickly if something isn't working. Doubly so if the F is an extrovert.

N's are probably more likely to flirt "accidentally"; surely more naturally.
SP's have their lines they use, but then, that's because it works for them.
A J might naturally have a bit more confidence.

So I say:

#1 - ENFJ
#2 - ENFP
#3 - ESFP
#4 - ESFJ

MBTI Type
ENTP
No offense to ENFJs, but why the hell do you people love them so much? How can you automatically equate dominant Fe with great flirting skills?

Gen

MBTI Type
INTP
No offense to ENFJs, but why the hell do you people love them so much? How can you automatically equate dominant Fe with great flirting skills?

It may be annoying to us but most people love to be catered to. They're able to detect what people feel and want most, and automatically do it.

Edit: and I can't say I love them. I can rarely spend much time with any J's.

Cerpin_Taxt

MBTI Type
INTP
Obviously an extrovert would be best because they are focused outside themselves so much that they are more aware of all the options (ideas, words to use, tactics, etc.).

Feelers are just plain better at noticing the mood and emotional level of the people around them, so they're more able to adjust quickly if something isn't working. Doubly so if the F is an extrovert.

N's are probably more likely to flirt "accidentally"; surely more naturally.
SP's have their lines they use, but then, that's because it works for them.
A J might naturally have a bit more confidence.

So I say:

#1 - ENFJ
#2 - ENFP
#3 - ESFP
#4 - ESFJ

Ah yes, this I am familiar with.

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
It may be annoying to us but most people love to be catered to. They're able to detect what people feel and want most, and automatically do it.
Add on that our intentions are good the majority of the time, and it becomes even more obvious.

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT

Most with personal experience would know that ENFJs are keen flirters, especially the bright ones.

heart

heart on fire
No offense to ENFJs, but why the hell do you people love them so much?

Saying that someone is good at flirting doesn't necessarily equate to "I love them". :huh:

...most people love to be catered to. They're able to detect what people feel and want most, and automatically do it.

Yes. Got to give credit where credit is due.

Why is it so important to some INTP to be seen as the ultimate flirt anyway? It would be like me wanting to be seen as some great master of logic. No person can have all the skills.

brendan said:
Add on that our intentions are good the majority of the time, and it becomes even more obvious.

No add ons as far as I am concerned. It goes person by person on how those flirting skills are used.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Frankly, I just shove my hands down their pants and declare them subjects of the Wallis and Futuna Islands before I inform them of their "cabana boy" status. (I picked this "handy" - I slay me - trick up from the ENTPs.)

Don't use my method against Canadians though. Cuz they'll probably just put clone spores all over you and then push you into a vat full of nutrient goo until you've come to term bearing their young (litters of four or five).

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Frankly, I just shove my hands down their pants and declare them subjects of the Wallis and Futuna Islands before I inform them of their "cabana boy" status. (I picked this "handy" - I slay me - trick up from the ENTPs.)

Don't use my method against Canadians though. Cuz they'll probably just put clone spores all over you and then push you into a vat full of nutrient goo until you've come to term bearing their young (litters of four or five).

I don't know what any of that means, but it sounds hot. :wubbie:

reason

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The best flirt is someone who only attempts to flirt with people who want to flirt back.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This is probably a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.

What constitutes flirting? And how is that different from simply being friendly or joking around?

When I voted, I voted on the basis of whom is more likely going to charm their interest.