• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type flirts the best?

Who the best overall flirt?

• Total voters

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
Well.. there are types that flirt effortlessly and abundantly (ESFP, for example) and then there are types that are so very subtle that it leaves you begging for more if you manage to catch on (INTP).

Agree completely with the first part. I don't know much about INTP flirting; in my experience, ENTPs are the NT masters of flirtation. :devil:

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Agree completely with the first part. I don't know much about INTP flirting; in my experience, ENTPs are the NT masters of flirtation. :devil:

You probably just don't understand the subtleties of the INTP flirting.

:coffee:

*spills smiley-coffee all over his smiley-lap*

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
NF Crybaby! Haha.. my vote goes to the Rational because nothing is sexier than a girl who is a T type, she is more willing to play along with and CONTRIBUTE to my jokes.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Or NT flirting...
Har-har ;)

I know of two NF women who, hands down, are the most talented female flirts I've ever seen in action. It should be noted, however, that neither of them happen to be/exhibit pronounced N though, fwtw.

I would say the best male flirts are SFs.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Har-har ;)

I know of two NF women who, hands down, are the most talented female flirts I've ever seen in action. It should be noted, however, that neither of them happen to be/exhibit pronounced N though, fwtw.

I would say the best male flirts are SFs.

What kind of flirts are they? Guys and girls flirt differently. Girls can use their bodies much more than guys and their posture (choosing among mates) is different from a guy's (displaying for mates).

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
It is? What does it tell? lol

And edahn, do go on about the "choosing/display" thing.

heart

heart on fire
NF Crybaby! Haha.. my vote goes to the Rational because nothing is sexier than a girl who is a T type, she is more willing to play along with and CONTRIBUTE to my jokes.

I thought the question wasn't who is the best flirt for your personal type, but who is overall flirt to fit all types. :huh:

heart

heart on fire
They're the kind of flirts who easily and accurately assess a man and readily tell/show him what he wants to hear/see.

Yes, the first key to sucessful flirting, attain the other person's interest, best way to do that, assess what they want to see and hear and give it to them...only then does the "maybe I want you, maybe I don't" thing that Edhan mentioned matter.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I don't think it's easy to produce what someone is attracted to at will. I think you are to accept whether or not you interest them, and if you do, proceed with your flirting, but if you don't, get a new object for your affection.

Last edited:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I thought the question wasn't who is the best flirt for your personal type, but who is overall flirt to fit all types. :huh:

I personally believe that NT's are the best flirts for all types because T types are just better at it overall, due to the ability to not get so reactive, and there are feeling types for the other three temperaments.

heart

heart on fire
I personally believe that NT's are the best flirts for all types because T types are just better at it overall, due to the ability to not get so reactive, and there are feeling types for the other three temperaments.

Manipulating someone else's emotion requires a feel for what the other person wants and expects, that requires being facile with feeling, there no hard logic to it. It is true that a thinker will be less reactive, but the feeler will be able to anticipate what will get under another person's skin better.

A thinker might be a better flirt with those who already are interested, but the thinker won't be as good at generating interest due to the lack of understanding the human element of what others want.

Excellent Fe is required for the broad spectrum flirting accross all types, the ability to minic and give back what is desired at the time.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Manipulating someone else's emotion requires a feel for what the other person wants and expects, that requires being facile with feeling, there no hard logic to it. It is true that a thinker will be less reactive, but the feeler will be able to anticipate what will get under another person's skin better.

A thinker might be a better flirt with those who already are interested, but the thinker won't be as good at generating interest due to the lack of understanding the human element of what others want.

Excellent Fe is required for the broad spectrum flirting accross all types, the ability to minic and give back what is desired at the time.

You are making plenty of good points. It's probably a reason why I associate EXTP types with being some of the best flirts of them all since they do have some Fe.

moonlit_reveries

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I'm surprised no one has said ESFP yet. Maybe they are the most flirtatious of the types rather than the best flirts? But for me personally, charm is the best way to lure me in and from my experience ESFP flirting has tons of that. I'm a sucker for SFP and to some extent NFP flirting

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm surprised no one has said ESFP yet. Maybe they are the most flirtatious of the types rather than the best flirts? But for me personally, charm is the best way to lure me in and from my experience ESFP flirting has tons of that. I'm a sucker for SFP and to some extent NFP flirting

Check the back posts - ESFPs were mentioned twice already.